Author Topic: Floor passes?  (Read 1294 times)

Offline Get Shirts

Floor passes?
« on: March 04, 2014, 10:47:38 PM »
I'm going to takes few of my guys up this year to ISS AC.  It's been years and I'm way out of the loop.  We're just going up to walk the floor Sunday, do we have to buy passes just to walk or simply register? There will be five of us.

Thanks!

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Floor passes?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 10:52:06 PM »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Get Shirts

Floor passes?
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 05:40:15 AM »
Oh, crap. I read that post three times and thought they were advertising a chance to win a floor pass.

Thanks

Offline ISSTeam

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 09:55:58 AM »
Thanks, Frog!!
Sorry Get Shirts if that was confusing! See you next week!
Erin Cianciolo
Senior Account Executive
ISS Shows

Offline Croft

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 11:54:18 AM »
From people that have been in the past is there much in the way of equipment/ presses etc. or are there more clothing suppliers.  I wanted to go to long beach but didn't make it.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 12:23:54 PM »
I'm going to takes few of my guys up this year to ISS AC.  It's been years and I'm way out of the loop.  We're just going up to walk the floor Sunday, do we have to buy passes just to walk or simply register? There will be five of us.

Thanks!

If you can make it a day earlier, there is a TSB dinner sat night. We usually end up going somewhere after that and talk shop late into the night.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!