Author Topic: Just hit the dock!  (Read 1814 times)

Offline starchild

Re: Just hit the dock!
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2014, 01:42:20 PM »
Emulsion coating is the most back killing of all the things we do. I'd consider an auto-coater for just that reason.

Plus ANYONE can coat a screen and it will be exactly like every other one. Consistency!! Improved processes and quality.

The stencil is what holds the image shape, dictates the image's resolution, meters the ink transfer delivery on the squeegee side and contributes to the speed that the squeegee can deliver the ink into the mesh opening based on flatness.. It definitely has a heavy responsibility..

The person responsible for making it repeatedly perfom from screen to screen, hour by hour, day to day, also has a heavy responsibility.. He has to be consistent no matter the conditions- happy, hungry, cold, argument with the spouse, late car payments.. Definitely with a human touch.. I never did get the led exposure unit excitement over an auto coater.

Speed should be focused on actual on press performance and managing the time to get pre press to be at optimal efficiency, is preferable..

Sent using Tapatalk

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2014, 01:56:27 PM »
Methinks Starchild is JC

Offline starchild

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2014, 02:03:02 PM »
Methinks Starchild is JC

You got jokes.. But I do subscribe to his philosophy though.. Whether I'm home remodeling, building web apps, gardening, making beats or even breeding tropical fish.. I apply the exact same practice..

Sent using Tapatalk

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2014, 02:06:59 PM »
Methinks Starchild is JC

You got jokes.. But I do subscribe to his philosophy though.. Whether I'm home remodeling, building web apps, gardening, making beats or even breeding tropical fish.. I apply the exact same practice..

Sent using Tapatalk

let's hear some beats. 8)
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2014, 04:06:26 PM »
Speaking of beats win 8.1 has a nice little beat maker on it kind of nice

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!