Author Topic: M&R I Image STE - Installed  (Read 22380 times)

Offline shurloc

Re: M&R I Image STE - Installed
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2014, 06:56:20 PM »
I would totally love to see how this system works with the EZ Frame! If anyone that has one would like to demo a frame let me know. I would love to get you setup with a demo frame and fabric in exchange for a few images of the STE in action with an EZ Frame... Bonus points for a video of it! Shoot me a message if you are interested!
Online at: www.shurloc.com - Like Us On Facebook: shurloc.com/Facebook - How To Videos: shurloc.com/YouTube - Follow Us For Updates: shurloc.com/Twitter

Offline ScreenPrinter123

« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2014, 06:57:58 PM »
That must have sucked to clean all those screens, retape, and reink just to show no micros!!!  ;D

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2014, 08:36:50 PM »
I would totally love to see how this system works with the EZ Frame! If anyone that has one would like to demo a frame let me know. I would love to get you setup with a demo frame and fabric in exchange for a few images of the STE in action with an EZ Frame... Bonus points for a video of it! Shoot me a message if you are interested!

PM if interested in having us do the demo on it..... I would be willing to do this for you guys, been wanting to try them anyways.

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2014, 06:20:44 AM »
To give you guys an idea of what kind of a brilliant mind I have working for me:  We've set up hundreds of jobs with our registration system without touching a micro and in far less time than registering by eye yet if I didn't make my printer use the triloc, he wouldn't touch it because he thinks he's faster and more accurate.  I even made him set up a 7 color job by eye then I broke it all down and did it in front of him in half the time it took him yet he wouldn't use it if I didn't force him to.  He's fast manually setting up but still twice as long as using the triloc on anything more than 3 colors.  And he rarely doesn't have to micro a color or two or do 2-3 test prints to get the job registered.  If that doesn't convince someone then nothing will and it's useless to try.

Except your the boss and you said to use it.  That should be enough. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube