Author Topic: Input on Toyota Expert 850 and happy hcgx-1204-45ttc  (Read 1151 times)

Offline outedgekim

Input on Toyota Expert 850 and happy hcgx-1204-45ttc
« on: May 15, 2014, 12:52:23 PM »
We have been solely a in house screen printing company for 5 years and send out our embroidery orders.  Now we are thinking of doing in house embroidery.
I have 2 companies locally that are selling their equipment and want to know if anyone has any input on them.

1st the Toyota Expert 850
Decent priced so not worried there but a service company told me they were discontinued and parts and repair were hard to come by.  Then she proceeded to tell me about her equipment they sell for embroidery... so I was not sure the  honesty behind her info.

2nd the Happy hcgx-1204-45ttc
this machine is ready to go but needs a new drive motor - the seller just doesnt want to fix and if he fixes it the price increases dramatically. 
Of course I am asking a 90 day warantee for both the Toyota lady said yes but have not even spoke to the other guy yet.

IF any one has any info on either of these units please let me know what you think.  We are on a limited budget and cant afford too many problems to arise.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Input on Toyota Expert 850 and happy hcgx-1204-45ttc
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 12:56:24 PM »
we have an 850...I wouldn't pay more than 2500.00 delivered.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 01:08:23 PM »
She is correct. Toyota is not being made anymore and older machines will run out of the parts pretty soon.
Good machine, but I would not go for anything older than ESP9000 from toyota.

Offline Audifox

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 03:07:39 PM »
for the 850 what does it come with a Disk reader or direct from PC?
I have one and I wouldn't bother. Parts are already getting hard to find.
Not sure on the other one.

"We are on a limited budget and cant afford too many problems to arise."

Don't forget you are going to have to have someone to run the machines. That's a full time job and learning curve if they have no experience. Hence you may have more problems arise.....