Author Topic: Trigger Pulled.  (Read 4977 times)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Trigger Pulled.
« on: May 20, 2014, 02:01:36 PM »
We turn away decals and such each day and have for far too long.  So after back and forth on a few machines we ended up going with the Roland Pro 4 as well as a laminator.  Bought it from Nazdar, my first real purchase with them, it was a little tough to get them to get me a quote but once we got rolling they have been on the ball.  Hopefully it will be a great addition to our business. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline JJPrint

• Verified/Junior
Re: Trigger Pulled.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 02:38:45 PM »
Congrats this is great machine.  We got into a wide format print as well.  Nice for decals, banners, and heat press materials.  You guys must be doing a lot decals isn't that a double head machine?

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 02:44:29 PM »
Congrats this is great machine.  We got into a wide format print as well.  Nice for decals, banners, and heat press materials.  You guys must be doing a lot decals isn't that a double head machine?

We are doing zero decals, none right now.  LOL.  We used to do a fair amount though and our last plotter gave out and we sorta back burner the vinyl for awhile.  But tired of turning them away.  Ya its a 2 print head machine. 

We ordered it in CMYK LC LM Light Black and White configuration

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 11:27:57 PM »
Congrats.
I purchased used HP latex 60" printer and sold my Mutoh. It is in my garage right now waiting a few days so I could take down in a basement.
The machine is a beast, 96" long and I need some help with taking it down. Can not wait.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 12:44:42 PM »
Party time.

Offline Orion

• !!!
  • Ain't no shortcuts in screen printing.
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 03:16:07 PM »
Nice! We run an xc540, it has been a fairly reliable machine for us.
Dale Hoyal

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 03:19:40 PM »
We turn away decals and such each day and have for far too long.  So after back and forth on a few machines we ended up going with the Roland Pro 4 as well as a laminator.  Bought it from Nazdar, my first real purchase with them, it was a little tough to get them to get me a quote but once we got rolling they have been on the ball.  Hopefully it will be a great addition to our business.

Brandt:  Thank you so much for placing your trust in Nazdar SourceOne for this important equipment purchase.  I'm not sure why there was a delay in the quotation process, but it looks like everything is back on track now.  I just spoke to Ed Reeb - Nazdar SourceOne Digital Tech Support Supervisor, and he confirmed that one of our Tech's is in route to your facility to install the printer and the laminator tomorrow and Friday.   

One thing that we've found with these installs is that it's a good practice to do the initial install and training and then give the operator(s) a little bit of time to work with the machine to identify what additional questions, or advanced training they might need.  During this period you will have full access to our phone tech support team to walk you though any questions that you might have.

Additionally I've asked Ed to coordinate a time with you in the next week or two to have one of our Tech's come back into your facility for an additional day of follow-up training.   You can be assured that you'll have the entire Nazdar SourceOne team behind you as you make the addition of wide format digital print and cut capability another chapter in the success of Graphic Disorder.
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 03:23:36 PM »

Brandt:  Thank you so much for placing your trust in Nazdar SourceOne for this important equipment purchase.  I'm not sure why there was a delay in the quotation process, but it looks like everything is back on track now.  I just spoke to Ed Reeb - Nazdar SourceOne Digital Tech Support Supervisor, and he confirmed that one of our Tech's is in route to your facility to install the printer and the laminator tomorrow and Friday.   

One thing that we've found with these installs is that it's a good practice to do the initial install and training and then give the operator(s) a little bit of time to work with the machine to identify what additional questions, or advanced training they might need.  During this period you will have full access to our phone tech support team to walk you though any questions that you might have.

Additionally I've asked Ed to coordinate a time with you in the next week or two to have one of our Tech's come back into your facility for an additional day of follow-up training.   You can be assured that you'll have the entire Nazdar SourceOne team behind you as you make the addition of wide format digital print and cut capability another chapter in the success of Graphic Disorder.

No problem Peter, ive always enjoyed our chats and felt like Nazdar was owed a chance. Everything has been smooth since the quote started rolling, so no worries. I only commented on that because I know you want to improve everything. So my only complaint there was that I was ready to move faster than they were moving. I am a I want it yesterday guy though so some of that fault lies with me. Nazdar has been helpful since purchase though and your guy will actually be here in a few minutes ETA around 3:30 or so, he wants to get the machine on the stand today so we have full 2 days of his time. Thats above and beyond.

Offline prozyan

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 03:32:08 PM »
Am I the only one finding it humorous that the sticker claiming the contents to be high value is beat to hell?

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2014, 03:32:31 PM »
nice B, too bad you can only print OR cut ;)
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2014, 03:35:24 PM »
nice B, too bad you can only print OR cut ;)

Which is solved easily by adding a stand alone cutter.  So this is actually a logical economical way in.  We are by no means a vinyl shop, nor intend to be.

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2014, 08:40:37 AM »
Nice!

You might want to keep them in a separate room away from the screen printer. They need to be away from lint and humidity. But I bet you already know that :)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2014, 09:03:30 AM »
Nice!

You might want to keep them in a separate room away from the screen printer. They need to be away from lint and humidity. But I bet you already know that :)

Our press and such is outside in the warehouse section of our shop, the print/plot/lam is in our office with our embroidery and desks.

Online ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2014, 09:26:31 AM »
we bought a roland all in one printer/cutter

we cannot keep vinyl in stock for this thing. Our decals are flying out the door.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline GaryG

• !!!
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 09:33:33 AM »
I bet your market will eat them up!
Looks nice.