Author Topic: Anatol Volt  (Read 34854 times)

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Anatol Volt
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2014, 11:27:10 AM »
... but Anatol does need to get on these forums and defend there products with confidence and assure people they stand behind and on top of there products.

Darryl

Something I have encouraged since day one. They do have a couple of folks registered here, but I have a feeling that they don't check in regularly enough, and rely more on someone notifying them of a particular thread.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2014, 11:41:28 AM »
Being maybe the only Anatol user on the site here :'(

I have a 10/12 Trident and it works just fine. Only thing that is funky is the M&R style pallet levers were cast horribly and make removing pallets a huge pain in the arse.

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2014, 12:21:31 PM »
Being maybe the only Anatol user on the site here :'(

I have a 10/12 Trident and it works just fine. Only thing that is funky is the M&R style pallet levers were cast horribly and make removing pallets a huge pain in the arse.

Anatex or Printol?

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2014, 01:45:35 PM »
Don't mistake not responding publicly to not responding at all :).  I believe the wrong approach has been taken regarding negative comments made and I personally would look at WHY they are being made instead of WHO is saying WHAT, but that's just my opinion on the matter.

And Darryl, even rw had a few happy customers along the way.

I'm sure there are a few shops out there that would love an all electric press but I personally would never want one just because of the way we print with low print pressure.  I'm sure Anatol and Workhorse have done their research and know the demand for such a press or they wouldn't have gone through all of the R&D to introduce a new press...hopefully.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2014, 02:43:29 PM »
Alan I would ask is it the product people tend to want to bash or the reps that rep the company behind the products they produce.  I know M&R is the monster equipment supplier here and most every shop even though they may not be the best machine on the market, but due to Rich being a hands on guy and keeping his finger on the pulse, his company stands heads above the rest.  Some of the things that I hear people complain about can be found on just about any press, Rich at M&R is smart enough to have good people in place to get stuff fixed, I would think if other companies did this it might be an even playing field.  I think W had some demons or still do that really stopped a smart man from being a trusted guy, some may disagree but that's JMHO on him.  Most of you already know I like pulling for the underdog from time to time as the big dog is always at the bowl feeding LOL.  Alan your right there has to be a market for electric presses Browns been in biz for years, just like anatol came out the mini years ago now look who else has join in with there own version of small presses.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Mel May

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2014, 03:34:55 PM »
Hi All,
I have seen the Volt up close and personal, I was really blown away!  I can tell you it is a brilliant machine.  Silent, no air, therefore neededing NO compressor at all !!  unless you want the optional feature of pneumatic screen clamps, then you will need a small compressor and a chiller.
The heads are completely independant, you can turn them on or off !  you dont have to have them all on??  Not sure where you heard that.  The machine has all the features including individual head off contact, and global off contact.  You can adjust the pressure of the chop cylinders, the same way you would on any machine. I actually installed one in Ventura, a couple of weeks ago, without a hiccup !  Customer was super happy, we set up a 4 color job with perfect registration, and perfect print pressure. Very swift indexing, lift / lower  all servo.
I suggest you go to a trade show and see for yourself.  they go together like LEGO.  :)
Terry Deaner is the sales dude from Anatol, just a delightful guy, super helpful and is true to his word.
Hope this clarifies a few things out there.

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2014, 09:11:33 PM »
I appreciate the concerns and issues that have been brought up in the past few days here.
We are excited to offer something to this industry that has never been offered before, The Volt all Electric Press for high production. 

Why an all electric press:  there are many reasons, a few you have already mentioned,  a lot less noise compared to the pneumatic presses.  There are several other advantages I would like to point out; no need for a compressor and an air chiller.  This not only saves you money upfront, but will cut down on Maintenance cost.  Speaking of Maintenance think about never having to replace broken tubing, fittings and air cylinder
I could go on and on about the advantages of an electric press and would be happy to with anyone who would like to spend some time with me or a member of our sales team.

The new frontiers of Electric presses don’t allow us to regulate the squeeze pressure.  We weighted the advantages of the superior technology of the electric press brings to the market; we understand that this is a feature some screen printers need, that’s why we still offer a full line of pneumatic presses.

Blinkspot….great eye, I appreciate your feed back concerning the linkage, digital central off-contact and the choppers always working. The Volt at the Long Beach was a Prototype. We made several adjustments to our design to eliminate the linkage issue, the squeegee and the flood bars working at the same time, now each one works independently, and the linkage is far less complicated

The Volt is now available in single, three phase 220, and now is offered at a 110.  Our website soon will reflect theses new offerings.

There are some parts for the Volt that are available at Granger just like all presses. But not all parts are available there, which isn’t a bad thing.    We use proven technology developed for years on our most expensive presses like the Vindicator and Pegasus.  This means you are getting technology that was only available on $200,000 presses for a fraction of the cost.

It was mentioned by hoagie and followed up by 244 that the “Sabre” and the “Sporty” are basically the same price as the Volt, I would like to point out those presses are a combination of pneumatic and electric technology, just like our Horizon Press which by the way cost less money and have far more features. I have a question, how much are their all electric presses?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 11:31:17 PM by Anatolhelp »

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2014, 09:59:05 PM »

Why an all electric press:  there are many reasons, a few you have already mentioned,  a lot less noise compared to the pneumatic presses.  There are several other advantages I would like to point out; no need for a compressor and an air chiller.  This not only saves you money upfront, but will cut down on Maintenance cost.  Speaking of Maintenance think about never having to replace broken tubing, fittings and air cylinder
I could go on and on about the advantages of an electric press and would be happy to with anyone who would like to spend some time with me or a member of our sales team.

I am still lost at the advantage of a all electric press.... Not saying they are not there, I just don't understand what they are. I'll give you the not replacing air lines. But aside from that the only real advantage that to me makes sense would be for a smaller shop without ambitions of growing. I am in NO way saying that is a bad thing, hell for me stress was WAY less when it was just me. But the noise argument goes out the window if compared with a servo index/AC head press, lets say you add a larger gas dryer to the mix and 2 employees, the noise is a neutral point again. We use our compressor for so many other things than just the presses, that we really couldn't not have a compressor.

I am not trying to slam the idea just because of who makes the press, I just don't understand the advantages. Kind of like when I didn't understand the advantages of a tablet control like on the Workhorse or MHM. Now I think it is a GREAT idea for the tablet control. I got edumacated ;D
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2014, 02:24:19 PM »
I appreciate the concerns and issues that have been brought up in the past few days here.
We are excited to offer something to this industry that has never been offered before, The Volt all Electric Press for high production. 

The new frontiers of Electric presses don’t allow us to regulate the squeeze pressure.  We weighted the advantages of the superior technology of the electric press brings to the market; we understand that this is a feature some screen printers need, that’s why we still offer a full line of pneumatic presses.

Blinkspot….great eye, I appreciate your feed back concerning the linkage, digital central off-contact and the choppers always working. The Volt at the Long Beach was a Prototype. We made several adjustments to our design to eliminate the linkage issue, the squeegee and the flood bars working at the same time, now each one works independently, and the linkage is far less complicated

The Volt is now available in single, three phase 220, and now is offered at a 110.  Our website soon will reflect theses new offerings.

There are some parts for the Volt that are available at Granger just like all presses. But not all parts are available there, which isn’t a bad thing.    We use proven technology developed for years on our most expensive presses like the Vindicator and Pegasus.  This means you are getting technology that was only available on $200,000 presses for a fraction of the cost.

It was mentioned by hoagie and followed up by 244 that the “Sabre” and the “Sporty” are basically the same price as the Volt, I would like to point out those presses are a combination of pneumatic and electric technology, just like our Horizon Press which by the way cost less money and have far more features. I have a question, how much are their all electric presses?
The answer to your question as to how much is our all electric press is we don't make one as you already know and we also feel there is no need for the all electric press. Every shop needs air for multiple reasons including printing. I guess Anatol, Brown, and Workhorse will be the ones with an all electric press. Seems appropriate.
Rich Hoffman

Online GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2014, 02:51:43 PM »
Ill go ahead and get my popcorn out.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2014, 02:55:27 PM »
With the Workhorse Saber requiring 5cfm, it's definitely not an all electric press. Guessing that at leasr the choppers (they do have independent air regulators per head) and possibly lift are both air.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Offline Orion

• !!!
  • Ain't no shortcuts in screen printing.
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2014, 02:57:08 PM »
Ha, funny Brandt!

Electric runs "silent"? Not my old Precision...
Dale Hoyal

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2014, 02:57:36 PM »

Don't get too large of a tub because this will not degenerate into a company slamfest.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Online GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2014, 03:12:33 PM »

Don't get too large of a tub because this will not degenerate into a company slamfest.

Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2014, 03:24:36 PM »
I didn't mean for this to be a war of companies, but just to ask what people thought of the electric press, but I remember talking with a high powered person years ago who had to eat his own words. Frog I know you'll lock this thread if it gets out of hand, but hopefully it will stay nice.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!