Author Topic: Anatol Volt  (Read 35321 times)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Anatol Volt
« Reply #165 on: June 09, 2014, 07:04:42 AM »
Heck, the Anatol slammers here don't even need TCT or his situation to launch their attacks whenever Anatol is discussed here. This thread is evidence.
They always seem to answer the non-call.

It's the reason that Anatol does not even want to come here regularly to attempt to build good will. They know that they will be slammed!
It appears that TAS America is handling some service now, and even when they popped in, they were insulted.
So, don't be surprised if they have been chased away as well.

Perhaps it's a fine line sometimes, but there is a distinct difference between meaningful, thoughtful critique, and the virtual gang stomp style slam fest we see here.

Now if we could just run off politicians that easy.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #166 on: June 09, 2014, 08:36:34 AM »

It's the reason that Anatol does not even want to come here regularly to attempt to build good will. They know that they will be slammed!
It appears that TAS America is handling some service now, and even when they popped in, they were insulted.

Perhaps it's a fine line sometimes, but there is a distinct difference between meaningful, thoughtful critique, and the virtual gang stomp style slam fest we see here.

I agree with you here Frog, to be fair though the saying "they made their bed now time to lay in it" comes to mind.... But imagine what massive leaps could be had if anatol(or any company for that matter) stayed around for longer than a week or a month like so many do. Yes, the person would have to have thick skin, but it would show a commitment that things may have changed. Address comments, issues, and problems. While that may be a long and hard road, the symbolism of that would be big.

Heck after a while if actual participation they could even probably post product updates that would be meaningful. anatol was probably(I said probably I could be wrong) ahead of all manufactures when they released their UI(think it was/is called Pegasus, I could be wrong again) seems like that was the real first customizable touch screen UI, but it went pretty much not acknowledged.

I notice, I imagine others do too, when a company shows up for a week or a month of publicity or participation and then is gone. It may be a up hill battle for some companies, but a member or company that remains active here and had something to contribute gets noticed. Alan from Murakami for example, I actually look forward to posts from him because they always seem to be chalked full of good info.

This is all just my opinion, so take it for what it's worth...
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #167 on: June 09, 2014, 11:00:17 AM »
Heck, the Anatol slammers here don't even need TCT or his situation to launch their attacks whenever Anatol is discussed here. This thread is evidence.
They always seem to answer the non-call.

Perhaps it'si a fine line sometimes, but there is a distinct difference between meaningful, thoughtful critique, and the virtual gang stomp style slam fest we see here.

Agreed. I only hope anyone reading all this will pick up on it.

This post has been a learning experience to say the least.  We are asked to come on this form to discuss our products and services.  Namely the Volt, (in this thread) instead of a healthy discussion, the thread turned into a 'bash Anatol thread".    We have heard from our competition making comments that are non-related to the advantages to the thread.  I will set the record straight about three things;

1.  The Volt is an amazing automatic screen printing press. It's advanced technology is far superior than anything on the market.    It is energy efficient, (52 % more efficient over a all pneumatic press) a very quiet performer, offers digital off center contact with many settings, (not just three), trouble free and almost maintenance free, holds registration better and longer.  I have just started to name a few benefits.   I would be more than happy to direct any serious inquires  to  our customers who are already enjoying the superior screen printing experience.  It has been asked "who is the market for this press".  This answer is simple; it is designed for those shops making the transition from manual to automatic press to the shop that has the need for a large 20x 28  print area. The storefront business that doesn't want the noise of a air compressor and chiller, to the company that wants speed and value, but most of all  to the discriminating shop who knows quality and embarrasses technology at its best..     We have configurations for every shops need, from large business to small. 
2.  We have never ever 'paid" to silence people who 'criticize the company.  We have asked that issue remain between us and the company having an issue.  It serves no advantage to company having an issue or to us  to "fight" on this or any public form.  I have a deep admiration for those who like and defend the equipment that they paid for with sweet and blood.  There are a number of available choices in the marketplace, please ask yourself what is best for my shop.  As far as being "chased away"  I have no intention of being chased away from serious concerns or questions from serious people.  Will I have a 'fight" or a negative dialogue with people on this form, the answer is no,  I don't believe that benefits anyone.  I do welcome any mature discussion concerning issues that affect your shop! 
3.  To our competition:
I have great respect and admiration for the industry and the accomplishments each and everyone one of you have made during the years.  Advancement of technology and service only serves our customers better.  Making us all better, serving the screen printers  needs is what we are all trying to accomplish.  Is there a need to 'hijack" threads to further your own agenda, I would hope not. 
Pioneers are often criticized  when they step away from the norm.  Years ago the industry questioned the use of touch screens and onboard computers replacing toggle switches.  Today no one speaks of
toggle switches, onboard computers and touch screens are common place, it's now considered an industry standard.   Anatol Equipment was the first to implement these advancements.   
The electric press and servo technology is here today.  Is Anatol again setting a new industry standard?

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #168 on: June 09, 2014, 11:25:43 AM »
 I am locking this thread and was glad to see Anatol respond on a positive note. We (TSB Admin) have some indication they are turning things around and hope they utilize the board to aid them in their endeavor.

Please note that piling on with past issues is making it difficult for them to move forward. Let's give them the opportunity to get better.

thanx,

three stoogies
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!