Author Topic: Anatol Volt  (Read 34809 times)

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Anatol Volt
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2014, 04:13:41 PM »
brandt, that's funny...and screw you for mentioning popcorn, now I want some.

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2014, 04:43:29 PM »
Ill go ahead and get my popcorn out.

Ha! knew this was coming, been waiting all day for it!
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2014, 04:57:19 PM »
brandt, that's funny...and screw you for mentioning popcorn, now I want some.

no kidding! Is it just me though, or is there no substitute for good ole super butter movie popcorn? Too bad is like 300 bucks a bucket lol.
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2014, 05:01:50 PM »
There is absolutely no substitute! Took the family out to the $3 movie theater and watched two movies and I was probably responsible for a tub and a half of that lol! Can't resist that dang popcorn.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2014, 05:27:32 PM »
I make really good popcorn at the house..the secret...flavored oils.  I really like chili oil, I use about 1-2 tsp with vegetable or canola oil...all chili oil and your face will melt off.

yumm.

Offline mike25

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2014, 05:30:22 PM »
I appreciate the concerns and issues that have been brought up in the past few days here.
We are excited to offer something to this industry that has never been offered before, The Volt all Electric Press for high production. 

Why an all electric press:  there are many reasons, a few you have already mentioned,  a lot less noise compared to the pneumatic presses.  There are several other advantages I would like to point out; no need for a compressor and an air chiller.  This not only saves you money upfront, but will cut down on Maintenance cost.  Speaking of Maintenance think about never having to replace broken tubing, fittings and air cylinder
I could go on and on about the advantages of an electric press and would be happy to with anyone who would like to spend some time with me or a member of our sales team.

The new frontiers of Electric presses don’t allow us to regulate the squeeze pressure.  We weighted the advantages of the superior technology of the electric press brings to the market; we understand that this is a feature some screen printers need, that’s why we still offer a full line of pneumatic presses.

Blinkspot….great eye, I appreciate your feed back concerning the linkage, digital central off-contact and the choppers always working. The Volt at the Long Beach was a Prototype. We made several adjustments to our design to eliminate the linkage issue, the squeegee and the flood bars working at the same time, now each one works independently, and the linkage is far less complicated

The Volt is now available in single, three phase 220, and now is offered at a 110.  Our website soon will reflect theses new offerings.

There are some parts for the Volt that are available at Granger just like all presses. But not all parts are available there, which isn’t a bad thing.    We use proven technology developed for years on our most expensive presses like the Vindicator and Pegasus.  This means you are getting technology that was only available on $200,000 presses for a fraction of the cost.

It was mentioned by hoagie and followed up by 244 that the “Sabre” and the “Sporty” are basically the same price as the Volt, I would like to point out those presses are a combination of pneumatic and electric technology, just like our Horizon Press which by the way cost less money and have far more features. I have a question, how much are their all electric presses?

The way I see it is the biggest problem is that it is NEW and  there will be issues on any new technology. With that being said, It is a Anatol and you don't have a good track record with service and support, service and support is the best feature of any press.

Anatol is the former employer of the Print-ex crew, which also has bad service. Why Melinda may works fo Anatol after tas is mind blowing in its self.

A former failing tas rep and a failing Anatol company only makes sense that a person should buy a new electric press from you two.

Ms. May what are telling the new Anatol customers, you know the ones you told how great tas was and your service will be there forever.

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2014, 05:49:12 PM »
There is absolutely no substitute! Took the family out to the $3 movie theater and watched two movies and I was probably responsible for a tub and a half of that lol! Can't resist that dang popcorn.

Funny enough, we havn't been to a theater in a few years, sad huh. Last time we went, wow this might even be farther back, was when the first Iron Man came out. We went to a Cobb theater. Got the Cobbster package, must have went out for at least 2 refills of popcorn. I think I used to enjoy the popcorn more than the dang theater hahahahaha

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2014, 06:14:23 PM »
I appreciate the concerns and issues that have been brought up in the past few days here.
We are excited to offer something to this industry that has never been offered before, The Volt all Electric Press for high production. 

Why an all electric press:  there are many reasons, a few you have already mentioned,  a lot less noise compared to the pneumatic presses.  There are several other advantages I would like to point out; no need for a compressor and an air chiller.  This not only saves you money upfront, but will cut down on Maintenance cost.  Speaking of Maintenance think about never having to replace broken tubing, fittings and air cylinder
I could go on and on about the advantages of an electric press and would be happy to with anyone who would like to spend some time with me or a member of our sales team.

The new frontiers of Electric presses don’t allow us to regulate the squeeze pressure.  We weighted the advantages of the superior technology of the electric press brings to the market; we understand that this is a feature some screen printers need, that’s why we still offer a full line of pneumatic presses.

Blinkspot….great eye, I appreciate your feed back concerning the linkage, digital central off-contact and the choppers always working. The Volt at the Long Beach was a Prototype. We made several adjustments to our design to eliminate the linkage issue, the squeegee and the flood bars working at the same time, now each one works independently, and the linkage is far less complicated

The Volt is now available in single, three phase 220, and now is offered at a 110.  Our website soon will reflect theses new offerings.

There are some parts for the Volt that are available at Granger just like all presses. But not all parts are available there, which isn’t a bad thing.    We use proven technology developed for years on our most expensive presses like the Vindicator and Pegasus.  This means you are getting technology that was only available on $200,000 presses for a fraction of the cost.

It was mentioned by hoagie and followed up by 244 that the “Sabre” and the “Sporty” are basically the same price as the Volt, I would like to point out those presses are a combination of pneumatic and electric technology, just like our Horizon Press which by the way cost less money and have far more features. I have a question, how much are their all electric presses?

Why Melinda may works fo Anatol after TAS is mind blowing in its self.

I believe that I heard that TAS America has some sort of service deal with Anatol. Perhaps they could clarify.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Baron265

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2014, 06:24:48 PM »
With the Workhorse Saber requiring 5cfm, it's definitely not an all electric press. Guessing that at leasr the choppers (they do have independent air regulators per head) and possibly lift are both air.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Confirmed... The Sabre uses compressed air for the "Pallet Lift and Lower," Choppers on the Print Head (includes individual pressure regulator) and Screen Clamps.
Paul Schmidt
Regional Manager
Workhorse Products, Inc.
(602)414-3684
pschmidt@workhorseproducts.com

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2014, 06:26:15 PM »
Whoa, this took a turn from where I saw it this morning.  And welcome to the show Mike :)  I take it you don't beat around the bush?
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2014, 06:30:24 PM »
Whoa, this took a turn from where I saw it this morning.  And welcome to the show Mike :)  I take it you don't beat around the bush?

Good to know Mike's not a bush beater!, That came out odd. But seriously, tell it like it is. Good can only come from any bad situation. If anyone has issues with any gear or company, I'm sure the company would want to know so that they can rectify and improve. That's how I would want it.

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2014, 07:13:06 PM »
So answer me this.
Do the choppers work all the time on all the heads or do you need to run the knobs all the way down to make them stop?
If you adjust the central off contact does that effect the chopper stroke and they have to be adjusted?

Mel mentioned individual off contact for each head, is this calibrated like a CHIII or some other presses and can be adjusted on the fly and tool less or are you talking two 30mm wrenches and breaking the screen holder nuts loose and adjusting? If the later is the case most any press offers that.

As far as adjusting the choppers like "any other press" not true. We like many other printers rely strictly on air pressure not the chopper knobs, ours are run to the top and rarely touched.

Offline ScreenFoo

• Gonzo Member
  • Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2014, 09:02:46 PM »
Brandt, you are just priceless.

Offline Mel May

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2014, 09:16:30 PM »
MAY National  dba TAS America, has an excellent reputation for service, maintenance and spare parts.  This will never change.
We are now offering the same service for Anatol Customers, we do not force either brand on customers.  If we get an enquirey for TAS , it is dealt with appropriately, and the same with ANATOL customers.  I know we can help Anatol customers in California, and we have done so to many  who had little support with technical questions locally.  We are here for them , and TAS customers,
MAY National INC is a growing company.  We are proud of what we do and have to offer.
This will not change.
Take a look at the VOLT, and then have an opinion.

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2014, 09:58:37 PM »

Don't mistake not responding publicly to not responding at all :).  I believe the wrong approach has been taken regarding negative comments made and I personally would look at WHY they are being made instead of WHO is saying WHAT, but that's just my opinion on the matter.

And Darryl, even rw had a few happy customers along the way.

I'm sure there are a few shops out there that would love an all electric press but I personally would never want one just because of the way we print with low print pressure.  I'm sure Anatol and Workhorse have done their research and know the demand for such a press or they wouldn't have gone through all of the R&D to introduce a new press...hopefully.
[/quote this

RT Screen Designs
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com