Author Topic: Anatol Volt  (Read 35682 times)

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
Re: Anatol Volt
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2014, 03:13:44 PM »

Add the cost of freight 2 directions + crate + Install/Tech Expenses... You are easily out 4-6 K... Yes it is 100% money back, but only on the physical equipment...

Ive got to get back to work lol, but I will end my point by saying this...

M&R will probably never have to honor this deal because they produce good equipment. Rich is a smart business man, and he knows doing a true 100% (Cover everything) money back guarantee would be foolish. The policy would be abused.

In all of my years selling workhorse products here at Spot Color Supply, and at the company I use to work for, I have Never had a customer want to return a machine that I sold them.

I thought this was a Anatol Volt Press Thread?  Maybe we can start a M&R Workhorse thread next week and talk about the Volt....lol
[/quote]

You are right, I do apologize for the de-rail... I only jumped in because the Sabre was brought up...

If you ever wanna crash one of my threads, ill owe you one  ;)

Spot Color Out...
Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2014, 04:10:55 PM »
Well, I did watch Tommy Boy last night after the comedy postings  ;D
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2014, 04:55:55 PM »
I am going to chime in here, sorry. Nobody likes the big brother chiming in even if it is just informational. . .

Everybody seems to be playing nice here so please keep it that way!

Let's keep it on topic and start new ones for tangential  thoughts. While legitimate criticism and praise are welcome when they are relevant, let's try to keep this civilized.

pierre
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 05:11:35 PM by blue moon »
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2014, 05:03:21 PM »
I am going to chime in here, sorry. Nobody likes the big brother chiming in even if it is yous informational. . .

Everybody seems to be playing nice here so please keep it that way!

Let's keep it on topic and start new ones for tangential  thoughts. While legitimate criticism and praise are welcome when they are relevant, let's try to keep this civilized.

pierre

Is flavors of popcorn off limits? ;D

Sorry man, and everyone else too. Thing kinda morphed in all ways and I didn't help keep it on track.

Sounds like a all electric machine must have a "niche" I for one just don't understand it. But there are quite a few things I don't understand, like why these damn kids these days wear those skinny jeans!  ;D
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2014, 05:08:48 PM »
Skinny jeans, that has got to be the absolute worst fashion trend of all time, not to mention looking totally uncomfortable!

I for one could imagine an all electric press in a retail store that I have been envisioning, money keeps me from doing it.

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2014, 05:20:15 PM »
Ok I am soooooooooooooooooooo sorry! I shouldn't of opened my mouth/keys! I was just going off what you guys had on your website-

M&R will return 100% of the purchase price of any new M&R automatic textile press returned to the factory in near-new condition in the original    crate or its equivalent within 45 days of the shipment date. Crating, shipping, and installation charges are excluded. This guarantee applies to original owners of M&R automatic textile presses installed and operated in the United States.

In all of my years selling workhorse products here at Spot Color Supply, and at the company I use to work for, I have Never had a customer want to return a machine that I sold them.

Not to derail the thread any further but the first auto that I purchased was from workhorse(I would have been buying blue from the start had I actually known about the industry but thats another topic) had to be returned. When I started my shop, I was coming from the machining industry running a 5 axis cnc machine daily and the lack of quality machine work on the tuf blew me away...... The face plate that hits the stop blocks when the table raises up was not even machined flat, so the press would never have each pallet with the same off contact. Not saying they build all their machines this way but first hand right here I had to return the press I purchased because the machining on it was really crappy....... Just saying

To get back on the topic of an all electric press, what the hell is the point? Anyone who is serious about production understands that they need AIR in their shop for multiple reasons, not just running a press. The argument that you don't need a compressor/chiller to me is a selling point that is really being reached for honestly. The only market I can see this volt going after is the guy printing out of his garage that does this more as a hobby... That way he can have the quiet press with the "cool" touch screen type control but for serious production it just does not do it for me. I cannot wrap my head around why you would want an all electric press though as having air screen clamps, air squeegee clamps, etc is pretty important. Not trying to sound like a d*** but I honestly just don't see this press or anything electric ever being able to compete with a sportsmen in terms of raw production. To me it seems like a cool idea in theory(wanting a quiet all electric press) but the more and more I think about it, the less appealing it is. Just my .02 for what it's worth, I'd take a sportsmen that can crank out 800 shirts an hour all day long for years before wanting some new "cool" press that saved me some air....  :o

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2014, 05:27:04 PM »
Danny, even the CNC machines have air, correct? Or am I way off with that assumption?
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2014, 05:31:15 PM »
To get back on the topic of an all electric press, what the hell is the point? Anyone who is serious about production understands that they need AIR in their shop for multiple reasons, not just running a press. The argument that you don't need a compressor/chiller to me is a selling point that is really being reached for honestly. The only market I can see this volt going after is the guy printing out of his garage that does this more as a hobby... That way he can have the quiet press with the "cool" touch screen type control but for serious production it just does not do it for me. I cannot wrap my head around why you would want an all electric press though as having air screen clamps, air squeegee clamps, etc is pretty important. Not trying to sound like a d*** but I honestly just don't see this press or anything electric ever being able to compete with a sportsmen in terms of raw production. To me it seems like a cool idea in theory(wanting a quiet all electric press) but the more and more I think about it, the less appealing it is. Just my .02 for what it's worth, I'd take a sportsmen that can crank out 800 shirts an hour all day long for years before wanting some new "cool" press that saved me some air....  :o

Ya! Ditto! Danny just said it better than I could fumbling over my words! ;D

Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2014, 05:54:16 PM »
I have to respect Rich and his company M&R, a very smart business man for sure and has done what it takes to put his machine at the top of the food chain per say, but this thread  reminds me of watching an old cowboy movie where Mr. Crawford has did so many favors for all the town folks they'll jump to defend him even if he did something bad.  This thread was started to talk about the Anatol Volt but somehow M&R got tossed up in here as with every thread that talks about any other press company.  We all know M&R is top dog on service they strive to make good equipment and have a good rep, yes all companies should do the same, but every ones vision is not the same just like we all run our businesses different some better than others.  Rich said his piece and backed out why cuz he knows there is no reason to when he has an army of people to battle for him the cat is like the Wal-mart of screenprint equipment and he buts butts to work and help others make money, but with that said just to get it off my chest lets talk about the subject without comparing it to M&R, if I remember correct they didn't build the first press just join in and found a lot of success in his business model.  Do I back Anatol yes, do i back M&R yes my shop is red and blue I see 3-D(pun intended), but like I said Brown's been around for years lets see what these other electric press's has to offer.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2014, 06:28:58 PM »
I have got to say I asked ligimate questions, not even sarcastic three pages ago and still have no answers. IMO this set the tone for how Anatol operates. Here's an opportunity to step up and explain how the press works and kill any rumors and nothing but crickets. It's not like they are giving up trade secrets. They know the thread exists, here's a perfect time to promote the product to a large audience of members and lurkers but again nothing. Even Baron stepped in for a min to set the record straight on the Saber, nothing more nothing less.

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2014, 06:40:09 PM »
I have got to say I asked ligimate questions, not even sarcastic three pages ago and still have no answers. IMO this set the tone for how Anatol operates. Here's an opportunity to step up and explain how the press works and kill any rumors and nothing but crickets. It's not like they are giving up trade secrets. They know the thread exists, here's a perfect time to promote the product to a large audience of members and lurkers but again nothing. Even Baron stepped in for a min to set the record straight on the Saber, nothing more nothing less.

Ask questions and I  will answer, I am not sure what you are looking for.
Do you need a Video of the Press?
what information do you need?

You are welcome to call and I will answer any specific questions you might have.

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2014, 08:24:18 PM »

Ask questions and I  will answer, I am not sure what you are looking for.
Do you need a Video of the Press?
what information do you need?

I'm not sure, but you are joking?
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2014, 10:58:40 PM »
Here's one. I didn't know my chiller wasn't working so apparently it was dumping water into my press and now have the heads don't work and I can't afford at the moment to fix it so I limp along with a 4 head press until I have funds to fix it. That wouldn't happen with an electric press BUT what could go wrong with all electric press sure sounds more costly.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2014, 11:00:37 PM »
Here's one. I didn't know my chiller wasn't working so apparently it was dumping water into my press and now have heads 1-4 that don't work and I can't afford at the moment to fix it so I limp along with a 4 head press until I have funds to fix it. That wouldn't happen with an electric press BUT what could go wrong with all electric press sure sounds more costly.

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2014, 07:19:12 AM »
Just don't get, my whole point.