Author Topic: Anatol Volt  (Read 35681 times)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Anatol Volt
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2014, 06:32:32 AM »
I was only making a joke before, but ya it's nice to see the manufactures mix it up mildly. Bring on the even better products.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Printficient

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2014, 07:14:30 AM »
I heard that TAS has an electric press.  Is this true?
Shop-Doc "I make house calls"
Procedure Video Training
Press Inspections
Tips and Tricks Training
404-895-1796 Sonny McDonald

Offline abchung

• !!!
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2014, 07:26:00 AM »
I heard that TAS has an electric press.  Is this true?

From the following site.
http://www.tasamerica.com/aboutus.php

"* 2002 TAS introduced to the market its first fully electric machine, named “The Electra Range” offering a 55cm x 76cm (22” x 30”) print size; with electric motor rotation coupled with electric print heads."

But I can't see it in their current product range in the menu.

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2014, 08:20:56 AM »
Haha this one has gone all over! Even got me thinking of caramel covered popcorn:)

I don't know where the Workhorse all electric thing came from, that Sabre looks like a nice unit and does use air. The only presses I knew of(with out a doubt there could be more) that were all electric are- Brown, TAS, Graphica, and anatol.

Just to clarify for my poor reading comprehension, have the advantages of a all electric press(of any brand) been identified here?
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2014, 08:52:31 AM »
Just to clarify for my poor reading comprehension, have the advantages of a all electric press(of any brand) been identified here?

It's electric. No air compressor needed. That's it.

I don't think Anatol is claiming it is BETTER or has any advantages over an air/electric press? They're just listing the features and the true fact that you don't have to worry about air leaks, compressors, or air line dryers. I think it's cool and has a place in the market or it wouldn't exist.

Is it pricier than a Titan w/ air compressor & chiller. I'm betting yes.

Bink, it's my pink and blue Prinatol lol.

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2014, 10:08:18 AM »
... but Anatol does need to get on these forums and defend there products with confidence and assure people they stand behind and on top of there products.

Darryl

Something I have encouraged since day one. They do have a couple of folks registered here, but I have a feeling that they don't check in regularly enough, and rely more on someone notifying them of a particular thread.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 10:58:40 AM by blue moon »

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2014, 10:31:53 AM »
Haha this one has gone all over! Even got me thinking of caramel covered popcorn:)

I don't know where the Workhorse all electric thing came from, that Sabre looks like a nice unit and does use air. The only presses I knew of(with out a doubt there could be more) that were all electric are- Brown, TAS, Graphica, and anatol.

CARRRRRRMEL CORN!!!!!! When I was a kid, there was a Carmel Corn store in the mall, the smell used to fill the whole mall, much like today's Cinabon's do. Mom NEVER, let me get any lol, man I love some good Carmel Corn, can't believe you brought that up Alex, now I'm on a jones!! hahahah
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2014, 11:00:28 AM »
... but Anatol does need to get on these forums and defend there products with confidence and assure people they stand behind and on top of there products.

Darryl

Something I have encouraged since day one. They do have a couple of folks registered here, but I have a feeling that they don't check in regularly enough, and rely more on someone notifying them of a particular thread.

we have a manufacturer section that can be set up for automatic notifications. We would be more than glad to set up a section for Anatol. It would make it easier to stay on top of things.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2014, 12:50:26 PM »
The answer to your question as to how much is our all electric press is we don't make one as you already know and we also feel there is no need for the all electric press. Every shop needs air for multiple reasons including printing. I guess Anatol, Brown, and Workhorse will be the ones with an all electric press. Seems appropriate.

Come on Rich, you know the Sabre shouldn’t be lumped in with the Brown and Anatol all electric automatic presses... The sabre was designed with one purpose and one purpose only... To go after the Sportsman market... I’m not saying one is better than the other, but the good ol Sporty finally has some real competition...

For anyone in the Atlanta area that would like to see the Sabre in action, ours will be here on Tuesday (6/3/2014), along with a powerhouse dryer, and one of the new FlashBacks... Once it is up and running I will be posting some videos, and welcome anyone that wants to come see it to stop by!!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 03:13:55 PM by spotcolorsupply »
Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!

Offline mike25

« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2014, 02:11:43 PM »
The answer to your question as to how much is our all electric press is we don't make one as you already know and we also feel there is no need for the all electric press. Every shop needs air for multiple reasons including printing. I guess Anatol, Brown, and Workhorse will be the ones with an all electric press. Seems appropriate.

Come on Rich, you know the Sabre shouldn’t be lumped in with the Brown and Anatol all electric automatic presses... The sabre was designed with one purpose and one purpose only... To go after the Sportsman market... I’m not saying one is better than the other, but the good ol Sporty finally has some real competition...

For anyone in the Atlanta area that would like to see the Sabre in action, ours will be here on Tuesday (6/3/2014), along with a powerhouse dryer, and one of the new FlasgBacks... Once it is up and running I will be posting some videos, and welcome anyone that wants to come see it to stop by!!

Phil and the boys at workhorse are great folks! The Sabre is new and the Sportsman has been TEST and it has passed the time test, I wish people who compare their presses to M&R would have at least been in the market and running before " The real competition" remark.

The only real competition for M&R is the used M&R market. Again, when buying a press do research and visit the factory, it is after all the most important part of you business.   No good pressy no printy.

Rich Hoffman is the "GUY" for a reason and that reason is quality, service and vision.

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2014, 02:28:16 PM »

For anyone in the Atlanta area that would like to see the Sabre in action, ours will be here on Tuesday (6/3/2014), along with a powerhouse dryer, and one of the new FlasgBacks... Once it is up and running I will be posting some videos, and welcome anyone that wants to come see it to stop by!!
Here is what I will say and then I will stay out of this post. 
When and if Brown, Anatol, or Workhorse are willing to give customers a 100% money back guarantee on there products just like M&R does then I will consider them viable competition. Until then customers are buying at their own risk and their future is in the hands of the manufacturer. Giving this warranty will either make them competitive with M&R or put them out of business. Either way works for me.
Rich Hoffman

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2014, 02:36:07 PM »
Tommy Boy (2/10) Movie CLIP - Desktop Demo (1995) HD

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2014, 02:39:08 PM »