Author Topic: Vastex Dri Vault worth the cash?  (Read 3452 times)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Vastex Dri Vault worth the cash?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2014, 12:10:47 PM »
From what I see these units use heated air and not a dehumidifier? Is there a water drain on them?

Heated, no drain. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline KevWilso

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2014, 12:36:43 PM »
Dirk please email me your shipping address.  Graphic I am working on your quote as we speak.

kevinwilson@rivercitygraphicsupply.com

Thanks!
Kevin
Kevin Wilson
River City Graphic Supply 512-454-0505 www.rivercitygraphicsupply.com

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2014, 05:19:41 PM »
Just got back from Kevins picking up some 701 and spent some time looking at the Vastex LED unit and Dri-vault package.  I never realized the dri vault was anything more than a screen rack but I was wrong.  It's a nice exposure unit and paired with the dri vault I think that screen throughput would be as fast as you can get with film.  It's a well built package with the LED unit mounted on top of the dri vault and it's the perfect height.  Must say that if someone get's the LED and dri vault then you'll be very happy with it.  And if someone from here buys it let me know and I'll tell you where and what I hid in it....yeah, good times.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2014, 05:50:49 PM »
Weve used the hell outta our dri vaults.  Love them.  I think they are a bit expensive, but I love them.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2014, 07:35:59 PM »
Just got back from Kevins picking up some 701 and spent some time looking at the Vastex LED unit and Dri-vault package.  I never realized the dri vault was anything more than a screen rack but I was wrong.  It's a nice exposure unit and paired with the dri vault I think that screen throughput would be as fast as you can get with film.  It's a well built package with the LED unit mounted on top of the dri vault and it's the perfect height.  Must say that if someone get's the LED and dri vault then you'll be very happy with it.  And if someone from here buys it let me know and I'll tell you where and what I hid in it....yeah, good times.
That might be us. They are just getting some prices for shipping for us and then we will know if it all makes sense.