Author Topic: Thanks Workhorse! -- another a+ vendor... that doesn't get enough credit here  (Read 704 times)

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
as some of you know, I have and run a 1991 Tuf Javelin 6 color press day in and day out.
(I do love my M&R gear too, but we give Rich and his crew credit where credit is due always)

I just want to say publicly thank you to Paul and Phil at Workhorse.... they helped me get a early 90's flashback up and running on my press.  I am very self sufficient, and rarely ask for help when I can figure something out, but they went above and beyond in getting me wiring diagrams, talking me through what pins and wires I needed to connect, and the actual schematic of how the gear itself works... this was all without purchasing any parts from them... of course, I needed to retrofit, build connectors, etc, but without the information they provided to me, it would have been a very difficult time....

While I know the flashback isn't the 'quickest' invention, it does allow me to run all 6 colors without playing mental games every 8 shirts.  This alone will help increase our productivity for now, at least until we can afford a press with more colors and more advanced features.

We all complain when stuff doesn't go well, but I really know how much I like to hear a Thank You for a job well done.

When printing on our automatics especially -- we are nothing without good support from our vendors.

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
I had the pleasure of meeting Paul in Nashville, and he just so happened to be up my way maybe a week later and he stopped by. Very cool guy, definitely knows his stuff and excited to hear printers ideas. Stand up guy.

I have all Workhorse stuff from when I first opened. No auto but the replacement parts I have needed, the parts guy that answers the phone is AWESOME! That guy seems to know every switch, wire, and bolt on their stuff.

Definite koodos to those guys and what they have been doing!
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com