Author Topic: drag bug thingy  (Read 1105 times)

Offline lemorris

drag bug thingy
« on: June 08, 2014, 01:36:08 PM »
meh

was fun though

Offline Underbase37

Re: drag bug thingy
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 01:42:01 PM »
Meh......are you kidding that kicks but. I know some crazy VW fans that would love that.

Murphy37

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 02:18:10 PM »
I got nothing

Speechless
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline tpitman

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 02:29:32 PM »
One thing that I really like about your stuff are the textures you've been introducing into the art. Difficult to do successfully because it adds what could be a distracting element in an otherwise tightly-rendered style, but you nail it every time. Makes your stuff really stand out from the rest, and there are a lot of good people out there.
Work is the curse of the drinking class . . .

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 03:08:03 PM »
One thing that I really like about your stuff are the textures you've been introducing into the art. Difficult to do successfully because it adds what could be a distracting element in an otherwise tightly-rendered style, but you nail it every time. Makes your stuff really stand out from the rest, and there are a lot of good people out there.

I agree.  Love the textures affects.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 08:07:19 PM »
I said this before and will say it again, "Where's the little lizard????"

all kidding aside, your stuff rocks as always!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!