Author Topic: Speedy-T, a flip fold on steroids  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Speedy-T, a flip fold on steroids
« on: July 08, 2014, 08:39:08 AM »
I kind of like the Speed-T, but the price is just a little too high for what it does.  At half the price I would almost consider getting one.

Speedy T

Offline easyscore

Re: Speedy-T, a flip fold on steroids
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 09:52:22 AM »
I use these.

http://www.flipfold.com/FlipFold-Adult-2-Pack-p/flipfold-adult-2-pack.htm?gclid=CJmByovutb8CFSxo7AodjjsAqw

Does the same thing and I'm sure it's as fast as that machine.

Alex

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 09:54:04 AM »
I can fold a tee shirt as fast as it took him to layout the tee on the machine. No I could never make everyone identical in size but still!
"No man is an island"

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 01:09:25 PM »
we built a "flip fold out of coro-plast that is resized to fold a shirt at 1/2 the size of a typical cardboard shipping box.
When stacked we get two stacks of shirts that fully , neatly fill the typical box with no slop or tipping over.
I can dig up the dimensions if anyone is interested.
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 01:49:43 PM »
we did the same thing, ours shifted, so I screwed a scrap 2x8 of oak on the bottom as the base...effer is heavy.

Offline Inkworks

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Pad&Screenprinter
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 12:25:09 AM »
we built a "flip fold out of coro-plast that is resized to fold a shirt at 1/2 the size of a typical cardboard shipping box.
When stacked we get two stacks of shirts that fully , neatly fill the typical box with no slop or tipping over.
mooseman

Color me interested.
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 08:43:30 PM »
mooseman

Color me interested.

Finally got around to throwing this together, here are the dims to yield a folded tee shirt to 10 x 15 inch, neatly fits in two stackes in a 15 wide x 20 long standard box.
pretty sure the operating instructions are not required but just in case try  flip, flip, flip, flip ::)
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.