Author Topic: Employees/Time Clock Fraud  (Read 2573 times)

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: Employees/Time Clock Fraud
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 09:20:17 AM »
Our time clock has the ability to play a message from a recorded list, Happy Birthday, Have a good night, Happy Anniversary, etc. when a person clocks in or out. Kind of nice. I'll have to see about getting "You're Fired!" programmed in.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Online Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 09:29:39 AM »
I make them carry the Help Wanted sign out to the road......one more slip up from our guy who "forgets" to sign out for his smoke break and he gone...after he cleans the bathrooms...

I have my own front row seat in hell ;D

...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline sqslabs

• Work hardened.
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 09:48:31 AM »
I think a warning is in order if it hasn't been given already.  That warning should include the stipulation that if he clocks one more bogus minute, he's gone.

I am a bit of softie when it comes to this stuff though, and have ended up keeping employees around for much longer than I should have in the past.  If I would have canned those guys when most here would have, it would have probably saved me a lot of time and money.  But almost all my employees are friends or friends of friends, so it makes it a lot tougher to be a boss.
Brett
Squeegee Science
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Offline Zelko-4-EVA

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 10:15:44 AM »
my favorite -  its from back to the future...