Author Topic: Photoshop T-Shirt Template  (Read 10030 times)

Offline fashionclassroom

• Verified/Junior
Re: Photoshop T-Shirt Template
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 07:59:28 PM »
Cool thanks guys. Btw if you have any requests for libraries, templates, brushes etc let me know and ill add it to my list.

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2014, 08:07:39 PM »
Since youre offering, foils/glitters/shimmers are a pain to mockup well and I havent ever come across a quality pack with those "textures".  I would be all over something like that.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2014, 08:32:50 PM »
That didn't take long... 8 mins till the reply.

Mimosa, did you have that on the clipboard ready to paste? ;)

Offline fashionclassroom

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 08:53:06 PM »
Haha yeah that was fast you must really need those glitters and shimmers man :) I added it to my list thanks.

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2014, 09:06:42 PM »
Are there any other garment templates in the making, such as l/s, hoodies polos etc?

Offline fashionclassroom

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2014, 09:09:52 PM »
Are there any other garment templates in the making, such as l/s, hoodies polos etc?

Yes i do have hoodies, polo's, v-necks, tank top, kids and womens t's on my list. Probably in the next few weeks ill have a couple others up.

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2014, 10:19:40 PM »
Haha, literally JUST got done mocking one up using gradients in PS, took a while to get it to really look right, and it isn't really repeatable quickly.  Would love to just be able to toss some textures on a design instead.  I've ALMOST gotten out the strobe flashes and actual foil and my nice camera and gone to town, but I really just don't have the time with the new baby etc.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2014, 10:50:33 PM »
Back of the shirt as well. :)

Offline kirkage

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2014, 11:24:12 AM »
If you want to get fancy and use illy and photoshop, I use a smart layer for the art portion on the mock-up. This allows you to place the art (from illy) in at full size. If the customer changes their art, I update the illy file and the mock-up changes as well.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2014, 04:37:04 AM »
If you want to get fancy and use illy and photoshop, I use a smart layer for the art portion on the mock-up. This allows you to place the art (from illy) in at full size. If the customer changes their art, I update the illy file and the mock-up changes as well.

I can dig it!

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2014, 05:25:50 AM »
Haha, literally JUST got done mocking one up using gradients in PS, took a while to get it to really look right, and it isn't really repeatable quickly.  Would love to just be able to toss some textures on a design instead.  I've ALMOST gotten out the strobe flashes and actual foil and my nice camera and gone to town, but I really just don't have the time with the new baby etc.
I really dig this page a lot. Maybe they have something you like. Not free but the fees are so low it`s almost free.
https://creativemarket.com/search?q=t-shirt+templates&sort=relevance

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2014, 12:39:15 PM »
You think that's cool look at;
 mister retro

Offline fashionclassroom

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2014, 01:24:11 PM »
Since youre offering, foils/glitters/shimmers are a pain to mockup well and I havent ever come across a quality pack with those "textures".  I would be all over something like that.

Might want to check out this pack for glitters etc. http://www.mypracticalskills.com/store/vector-fabric-swatches-fashion-embellishments/

Offline fashionclassroom

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2014, 01:28:55 PM »

Good point about using illy placed files as smart objects. I did use a Smart object for the graphic part in the template but since some people might not have Illy I created a regular smart object and pasted in the vector shapes.

Offline Boldline

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2014, 08:25:36 AM »
Is it just me? I went to create an account on the FashionClassroom site and each package option says "coming soon".
Mat Woodworth
Bold Line Design
www.boldlinedesign.com
twitter: @boldlinedesign
facebook: www.facebook.com/boldlinedesignllc