Author Topic: AC Heads...  (Read 6538 times)

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: AC Heads...
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2014, 02:05:30 PM »
manual adjustments, easy as 1,2,3

Elaborate.

I'm not sure if it's easily feasible, but these are the type of things a quick cell phone video would be awesome!

You must have missed the part where he said "easy as 1,2,3" so actually it should be that easy.

Offline Inkworks

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Pad&Screenprinter
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2014, 03:28:46 PM »
in my new experience:

adjusting the air pressure going to the choppers works 100x better than the height control knobs... I don't even use my height knobs anymore (they're set that if you had a ton of pressure on the head, you'd just bend the squeegee over).

We did the same thing, dialed the chopper limiters up all the way so they don't even come into play and just dial in air pressure on each head.

Way better i.m.o. we've never looked back.
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2014, 03:34:11 PM »
Same here choppers up pressure down. And then there are 4 color process jobs where 5psi  could mean the difference between a nice red hue and blood red mess. Does the Volt have the ability to control the squeegee pressure that fine or is it in increments?

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2014, 03:36:24 PM »
Same here choppers up pressure down. And then there are 4 color process jobs where 5psi  could mean the difference between a nice red hue and blood red mess. Does the Volt have the ability to control the squeegee pressure that fine or is it in increments?

My guess is no.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2014, 03:56:48 PM »

My guess is no.

Now Brandt, that clearly isn't a fair assessment.  Let's let the man answer, I am honestly curious.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2014, 04:15:50 PM »

My guess is no.

Now Brandt, that clearly isn't a fair assessment.  Let's let the man answer, I am honestly curious.

I am curious too.  But I figure a guess is OK to make.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Inkworks

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Pad&Screenprinter
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2014, 09:13:02 PM »
How are you dealing with print pressure on the Volt?

Can you have different pressures for each head?

Wishin' I was Fishin'