Author Topic: Anyone else ever get this because of their website?  (Read 3315 times)

Offline T Shirt Farmer

Re: Anyone else ever get this because of their website?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2014, 07:40:45 PM »
SEO is well worth the money. Problem is the guys that can do the work right cost more than many of us make. Look up the basics of SEO most of us just need the basics to rank high enough to make money.

One word of advice is if your contacted by an SEO guy he is not the on you want to use. Do your research. SEO can cost anywhere from $1000 to $5000 for the first set up then a monthly of $500 to $1500. I have even heard of good SEO guys getting a percentage of the profits.

That's about what the wife charges.

That's funny shitt right there!
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 07:44:42 PM »
SEO is well worth the money. Problem is the guys that can do the work right cost more than many of us make. Look up the basics of SEO most of us just need the basics to rank high enough to make money.

One word of advice is if your contacted by an SEO guy he is not the on you want to use. Do your research. SEO can cost anywhere from $1000 to $5000 for the first set up then a monthly of $500 to $1500. I have even heard of good SEO guys getting a percentage of the profits.

That's about what the wife charges.

That's funny shitt right there!

Saw that coming. ;p

Offline 1964GN

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2014, 11:18:33 AM »
I do all of my own SEO and would be happy to take a look at your site and make suggestions. I have been doing my own SEO since I built my first site in 1996.  It's a hobby that I never get paid for :-)

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2014, 09:52:36 PM »
I do not think that email has anything to do with SEO.....

I'm with you
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2014, 10:32:22 PM »
Now if you search for SEO and looks for tips and tricks from Google directly you will find some advise.
For example that google will start ranking pages that have and SSL certificate higher. Starting now.
Their next advise is to make a user friendly page that has lot of information the customer needs, info graphics etc. Now I have loomed at many screen print shop pages in the States over the years and I have to say most of them lack info. Most people have no clue what is involved in the process of printing a shirt. All this should be explained on the site. I would break down the whole order process etc. Make sure you have a site index too. And the page has to load fast.
Forget about back linking.
The only reason why we get an SEO guy is to go over on site SEO, such s meta tags, keywords and page titles.
All the rest is poo poo. Oh and do sone social media stuff on a regular bases.
We are redoing our page right now, all responsive design, adjusts itself to desktop screen size, mobile devices etc. No need for a separate mobile side in that case. My friend is a great web designer, I`m more then happy to forward his details to anyone here.