Author Topic: Drying Rack  (Read 2115 times)

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
Drying Rack
« on: September 26, 2014, 12:16:29 PM »
O also, I had a spare 48" metal wire rack sitting in the back of my shop waiting for a purpose (picked it up for $20 at an estate sale a few weeks ago, little rust on the bottom shelf) so I just built one of these drying racks.  Took $25 of pvc, some bolts and zip ties I had laying around, and about 30 minutes this morning.  Holds 18 screens vertically.  Here's a few crappy pics, ignore the clutter and random doors and drywall from my screen room build out :D

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
Re: Drying Rack
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 12:22:18 PM »
O also, I had a spare 48" metal wire rack sitting in the back of my shop waiting for a purpose (picked it up for $20 at an estate sale a few weeks ago, little rust on the bottom shelf) so I just built one of these drying racks.  Took $25 of pvc, some bolts and zip ties I had laying around, and about 30 minutes this morning.  Holds 18 screens vertically.  Here's a few crappy pics, ignore the clutter and random doors and drywall from my screen room build out :D

Classy looking piece of equipment, you officially get to join the tighta$$ fraternity.

I like the furnace filters on top, now put both fans on a single power strip so when you turn one switch both shut off.

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 12:28:41 PM »

Classy looking piece of equipment, you officially get to join the tighta$$ fraternity.

I like the furnace filters on top, now put both fans on a single power strip so when you turn one switch both shut off.

~Kitson

Filters on all my fans are a must.  My shop is dusty no matter what I do, old building and all :/  Already on a power strip :D

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 01:19:30 PM »
I was just thinking about how to keep the floor dry.  Can you take a photo or link to what you're using eb?

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 01:49:50 PM »
Something like this:

Rubbermaid under bed thing

But longer.

Honestly, I don't know how much it helps. The floor is still pretty wet.