Author Topic: moved my shop and heres a pic of the darkroom project  (Read 10604 times)

Online Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: moved my shop and heres a pic of the darkroom project
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 08:10:54 AM »
nicely done Shawn - you wouldn't happen to know anyone that wants a Mesa Triple Rectifier? I'm looking to sell it. . .

put a dehumidifier in that hog too, attach a side box to it or something, I am finding how important that is with the weather we have up here.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 08:13:17 AM »
With the dehumidifier, you can either run a hose to the outside, or do what I did and use an HVAC condensation pump and pump it up to the other HVAC drain lines that run overhead(or something else to get it out of the building without emptying buckets all the time.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 09:59:21 AM »
The one guitar I keep in my office is like the siren's song... but I still hardly ever play it. Always too much to do.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Online Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 10:15:25 AM »
Hey Steve - you want my mesa? might sound cool jammin a strat through it?! $1k and  it's yours -smokin deal. If I don't sell it, I am putting a full stack in my office. try to get work done with that staring at you! . .

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 11:29:52 AM »
nicely done Shawn - you wouldn't happen to know anyone that wants a Mesa Triple Rectifier? I'm looking to sell it. . .

put a dehumidifier in that hog too, attach a side box to it or something, I am finding how important that is with the weather we have up here.

Your speaking greek to me man... I'm a drummer. Messy Tripple Erectionfier what????

Seriously though ask Doug White at Watchmen Studio.

My band played with some band a few months back I swore the singer was either you or your doppleganger.

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 11:32:20 AM »
Well, I have no problems with hobbies, but it's best to separate the 2.  If it's there, it will be a distraction.  You'd be better off using that time to sell, sell, sell. 

Other than that, I love the new space and the darkroom project is looking good.

Some have eye candy working the customer counter or folding shirts at the end of dryer as a distraction , I just have my drums...  ;D

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2011, 11:34:31 AM »
Some have a hot chick the counter or folding shirts at the end of dryer as a distraction , I just have my drums... 

touche'

Although I don't think I have EVER seen a hot chick folding shirts..unless she was the owner or an office person filling in.  Brannon can validate this one for me.

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2011, 11:39:53 AM »
Some have a hot chick the counter or folding shirts at the end of dryer as a distraction , I just have my drums... 

touche'

Although I don't think I have EVER seen a hot chick folding shirts..unless she was the owner or an office person filling in.  Brannon can validate this one for me.

Theres a few at a buddies shop although when theyre hidden behind a dryer theres not much to see  :P

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2011, 11:52:30 AM »
You can put this in front of your shop or behind your dryer or just let her stand around the shop ;D

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 12:09:05 PM »
24" waist, 55" rump, that is not natural.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 12:53:46 PM »
Hey Steve - you want my mesa? might sound cool jammin a strat through it?! $1k and  it's yours -smokin deal. If I don't sell it, I am putting a full stack in my office. try to get work done with that staring at you! . .

I am drooling a little, but i have a hand wired Bedrock, that is without the doubt the best amp I've ever had. Beats my 65 Deluxe Reverb for tone, and is as loud as my late 60's Marshall Plexi 100 watt (full stack of course w/vintage Celestions). But one can't have too many amps or guitars... I'm in a soul/blues band now, stacks don't fit in.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Online Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2011, 12:56:56 PM »

touche'

I had one working here that we called Tits McGee. . .I've had a few others in here that made me put the wrong ink color on the screen. . .I get distracted so easily, like this one time,  I was walk holy crap a blue car!

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2011, 12:57:26 PM »
24" waist, 55" rump, that is not natural.

you could set a 5 gallon bucket on that thing

Offline inkbrigade

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2011, 05:47:55 AM »
I don't think I have EVER seen a hot chick folding shirts..unless she was the owner or an office person filling in.  Brannon can validate this one for me.

hmm.. have you seen our employee amber? She's cute. She is our shirt folder / counter / press setup / ink mixer
Here she is with after a little clean up fiasco.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.182397181802055.36019.100000953238330&l=dd4d4f16f9&type=1
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2011, 10:34:20 AM »
It's probably me, but why do so many "cutes" have to have nose, eyebrow, or lip piercings?

I'm probably too old to appreciate it. 

Now I might see the up side to tongue studs  ;)
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers