Artist > Art for free/trade/donation

Free High Resolution Raster Skulls Pack

(1/1)

sullyman:
Hey Everyone,

Just a quick heads up on a freebie I'm giving away with just a social media share. I created a skull pack (raster) with all the essential angles that you can do whatever you want with. It comes in .PSD format as well as a multipage PDF and are high resolution.

Just shoot me an email ( john@johndrawsfor.me )  with the social media post and I'll send you a reply email with the 100% discount code for it :) Any any feedback is welcome!

Dottonedan:
Very nice.  This would be a good keeper for the print shops.

Edit, I have to say tho, I'd like for the Skulls to be done with as a trend, but I guess it beats soft fuzzy kittens.  LOL.

Sbrem:
I dunno Dan, I think kittens are infinitely cuter than skulls... very nice work though Sullyman, thanks for the offer...

Steve

sullyman:
I understand the disdain for skulls in an industry saturated with them, I really do. However, being an artist and studying anatomy, they're one of the great subjects to try and master as well as easy emotional string puller for visual narrative. This pack is meant as a quick plug and play into artwork, and for reference :) ...I'd prefer skulls over cats any day too!  ;D

Although... a cats pack might be on the way  ::)

...And, thanks guys :)

Sbrem:

--- Quote from: sullyman on November 18, 2014, 01:46:11 PM ---I understand the disdain for skulls in an industry saturated with them, I really do. However, being an artist and studying anatomy, they're one of the great subjects to try and master as well as easy emotional string puller for visual narrative. This pack is meant as a quick plug and play into artwork, and for reference :) ...I'd prefer skulls over cats any day too!  ;D

Although... a cats pack might be on the way  ::)

...And, thanks guys :)

--- End quote ---
Hey, I like skulls, but I wouldn't want one tapping me on the nose at 5:00 am, lol
Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version