Author Topic: Big Frank Sports  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Big Frank Sports

• Verified/Junior
Big Frank Sports
« on: April 19, 2011, 08:43:39 AM »
Frank Allnutt here with Big Frank Sports.  Started with pulling but now pushing the squeegee for 6 years now. Also do embroidery and dye sublimation (hint to Homer: yes biking dye sub too).  Located in the plateau of the eastern panhandle of West Virginia.

Frank
Frank Allnutt
Your Logo, Motto or Photo on just about ANYTHING! 304-982-7159 - don't let the video phone intro SCARE ya!

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Re: Big Frank Sports
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 08:57:50 AM »
Welcome Frank.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 09:02:49 AM »
Hey Big Frank, glad that you could come check us out.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Big Frank Sports

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 09:19:08 AM »
Thanks guys - Just looking for more ways to avoid printing  :o

Frank
Frank Allnutt
Your Logo, Motto or Photo on just about ANYTHING! 304-982-7159 - don't let the video phone intro SCARE ya!

Offline Orion

• !!!
  • Ain't no shortcuts in screen printing.
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 09:25:34 AM »
Hi Frank. You guys doing large format/all over sublimation. We just started sublimating all over prints and are having to deal with the wrinkling around the armpit areas and the sides of the shirts. I have told the owner and artists we can design the problem away, but they don't want to hear that. The only other option is to do cut and sew. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Dale Hoyal

Offline Big Frank Sports

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 09:39:11 AM »
We are doing regular dye sublimation.  Anything that involves seams or larger prints are sent out for cut-sew.  Price is not all that bad.  We are offering cut/sew custom polo's for $45 and no one is blinking an eye.  I just simply tell them to head over to so and so sporting goods and check out the price of an undecorated Under Armour polo and let me know the price.  Gets the sale every time.

Frank
Frank Allnutt

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 10:42:32 AM »
GREAT seeing you here Frank!!!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!