Author Topic: Black first ?  (Read 3451 times)

Offline Inkworks

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Pad&Screenprinter
Re: Black first ?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2015, 02:27:12 PM »
Well QCM has had a few gallons here and there that are not exactly "in-spec" after Rutland took over, I have a gallon of Royal blue that we can literally pour onto a screen if we wanted to.
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Offline Colin

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Ink and Chemical Product Manager
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2015, 05:00:22 PM »
I have noticed more than a couple of "QCM" ink purchases I have made in the last 2 years that would have never made it out the door before the purchase.... I am pretty sure more than a few of those were not actual QCM formulas either.
Been in the industry since 1996.  5+ years with QCM Inks.  Been a part of shops of all sizes and abilities both as a printer and as an Artist/separator.  I am now the Ink and Chemical Product Manager at Ryonet.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2015, 05:16:15 PM »
I have noticed more than a couple of "QCM" ink purchases I have made in the last 2 years that would have never made it out the door before the purchase.... I am pretty sure more than a few of those were not actual QCM formulas either.

It's a damn shame too, I liked the way QCM's inks performed.  By far my favorite spot color inks and the 158 and 159 were really solid.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Colin

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Ink and Chemical Product Manager
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2015, 06:13:14 PM »
You and me both Alan..... /Sigh
Been in the industry since 1996.  5+ years with QCM Inks.  Been a part of shops of all sizes and abilities both as a printer and as an Artist/separator.  I am now the Ink and Chemical Product Manager at Ryonet.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2015, 06:44:18 PM »
Yep that glacier 158 was very nice, why even mess with it
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!