Author Topic: New Printavo Updates!! #woot  (Read 2034 times)

Offline printavo

New Printavo Updates!! #woot
« on: April 07, 2015, 08:41:33 AM »
Hey All, we've been working hard on Printavo to make an even better shop management tool for printers and today we're releasing some new features:
  • New Internal Messaging - Keep email communication organized inside of Printavo instead of spread out in your email inboxes
  • Pricing Matrix - Calculate pricing for your printing jobs
  • Daily Calendar View - View your jobs in a monthly, weekly and daily view
  • Tasks on Calendar - View all tasks that you create on your job calendar to keep everyone on the same page
  • Additional Pricing Plans - We now have a cheaper plan for small shops
  • Zapier.com Partnership - Zapier is an app that lets you automate inputting and getting data from Printavo to other apps on the web.  Ex. “automatically export all customers to Mailchimp”, “add orders to my Google Calendar” and more.  Integrate Printavo with other apps on the web without any coding knowledge.
Thanks again for all the feedback everyone!!  ;D
https://www.printavo.com - Printavo, simple shop management software.

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Re: New Printavo Updates!! #woot
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 09:17:40 AM »
Hey All, we've been working hard on Printavo to make an even better shop management tool for printers and today we're releasing some new features:
  • New Internal Messaging - Keep email communication organized inside of Printavo instead of spread out in your email inboxes
  • Tasks on Calendar - View all tasks that you create on your job calendar to keep everyone on the same page
  • Zapier.com Partnership - Zapier is an app that lets you automate inputting and getting data from Printavo to other apps on the web.  Ex. “automatically export all customers to Mailchimp”, “add orders to my Google Calendar” and more.  Integrate Printavo with other apps on the web without any coding knowledge.

Hi Bruce! great updates as always! Is the pricing matrix for multiple lists? or just one?
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
  • Always learning new things!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 11:48:46 AM »
Bruce, we've really enjoyed the program since we signed up about 6 months ago. Your quick responses to any questions I have is very much appreciated. I highly recommend Printavo to anyone looking for a new shop management software.

Offline tonyt79

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 11:53:27 PM »
Bruce, we've really enjoyed the program since we signed up about 6 months ago. Your quick responses to any questions I have is very much appreciated. I highly recommend Printavo to anyone looking for a new shop management software.
X2

Offline printavo

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 08:19:12 AM »

Hi Bruce! great updates as always! Is the pricing matrix for multiple lists? or just one?

Just one currently, working hard to get multiple in now though!

Thanks for the compliments guys!! Keep you updated.
https://www.printavo.com - Printavo, simple shop management software.