Author Topic: Epson 4000  (Read 1295 times)

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Epson 4000
« on: March 08, 2015, 01:07:16 PM »
I'm at work today cleaning and organizing(anyone want to stop by and shoot me?) and I have a Epson 4000 I am going to dump. It worked- but towards the end it started having capping issues with the print head when you would turn it off or run a clean cycle.

If someone wants it, it is free. I'm in MN and we are supposed to see 50 degrees next week so no need to be scared. :P

If no one wants it by Tuesday, I'll yank parts out for people if you want them. Trash pick up is Thursday, and what is left will be gone!
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Epson 4000
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 05:46:03 PM »
UPDATE: There is now also a 4800 for parts(some). Guess I didn't clean adequately, when I was moving the 4800 I tripped and there went v the 4800:(

Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline sqslabs

• Work hardened.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 08:42:53 PM »
Would you by chance have refillable carts for the 4000 that you'd like to sell?  I'm about to buy a set this week.
Brett
Squeegee Science
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 08:52:26 PM »
I don't sorry man. But if you want a backup set of print heads I'll yank them out.

I don't want any money, just want the stuff gone!
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline sqslabs

• Work hardened.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 10:13:32 PM »
I don't sorry man. But if you want a backup set of print heads I'll yank them out.

I don't want any money, just want the stuff gone!

Thanks man, but don't sweat the print heads.  I'm not even 100% certain the 4000 I have actually works yet.   
Brett
Squeegee Science
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 06:14:53 PM »
UPDATE: There is now also a 4800 for parts(some). Guess I didn't clean adequately, when I was moving the 4800 I tripped and there went v the 4800:(

huh, what happened?

Is the head usable? I would be interested in it. 'maybe few other things too . . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!