Industry regulations > OSHA

Most common fines.

<< < (2/2)

DraginInk:
WOW! Californacation takes on another meaning reading that! Florida doesn't sound much better. Do you guys order the lobster when they take you out for a nice meal??? ;) Hawaii ain't perfect by any means.... just seems they don't have the man power to keep up with the inspections or just don't care. My insurance company did send someone out a few years ago to make sure that printing shirts is all that goes on in the shop... Now I wonder if that info went to someone connected with the state also??? hmmm. Big Bro ain't too heavy over here as long as your not making life hard for others, I guess.

Oh, P.S. ... TAXES SUCK!

Sbrem:
Mass isn't so good either. We used too much lacquer thinner one year, and paid a $3800 fine, in January, when we had so much to spare. If we fought it, it would be closer to 30K. So we settled for the $3800. Is that bullying? Be clean, keep records. If you're trying to hide something, they can smell it. If you're just ignorant about a particular issue, but show you have some practices in place, they'll work with you. Get ready to get some brown on your nose.

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version