Author Topic: PriceIt issue  (Read 1184 times)

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
PriceIt issue
« on: April 15, 2015, 08:42:07 PM »
Any PriceIt users out there? I just had a problem that has me crapping my pants! I'll call PriceIt in the morning they are always super helpful, but I am really stressing out now!

I have a feeling it is probably more of a FileMaker problem than a PriceIt problem. Here is what's going on-
We use Outlook 2013 for emailing invoices directly from PriceIt.(I don't use Outlook besides that, I just let it run in the background so emailing invoices is easy.) It has become a regular issue that if I click to email a invoice and then click out of the email composition window in Outlook before hitting send, that PriceIt/FileMaker will freeze and then quit. Days something like "FileMaker is not responding, then Windows is searching for a solution". The program closes and that is that, I can re open it without issue. So while that sucks, it is a minimum inconvenience.
WELL this time I hit email invoice, and actually " X'ed/closed " the Outlook email composition window, quit like it usually does. But this time when I go to open the PriceIt file from FileMaker before it loads I get the not responding error. So I can't open up our current database at all! I tried opening a older copy and it opens without issue...

Anyone else ever had this happen? Did what I tried to explain make any sense? Can someone save me??
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: PriceIt issue
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 07:55:30 AM »
we use priceit and it has not happened to us. We have it attached to our mac mail though.

Sometimes our front computer loses connection with our main computer though...