Author Topic: Help needed in Nasville (Thursday night after the show)  (Read 2619 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Help needed in Nasville (Thursday night after the show)
« on: April 16, 2015, 10:38:36 AM »
Rick Roth (The Ink Kitchen) is putting up a charity event Thursday night and TSB members helped last year. We are looking for three ppl to represent the board and help this time around. It would most likely be giving away the T-shirts, but might be something like passing out or collecting meal and drink tickets. . .

Anybody going there that could help?

This is a charity event, not sure where the proceeds will be going, but we'll find out soon.

thanx,

pierre
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:29:50 AM by blue moon »
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Help needed in Nasville (Thursday night after the show)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 03:09:09 PM »
Is there anybody who can help? If nobody is available, I'll have to drive 12 hours there on thursday and 12 hours back on friday!

Beuler, Beuler . . . anybody?

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 04:37:52 PM »
ask Dan, he said he would be there.  I will be there, but not till Saturday.
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 04:38:53 PM »
Is there anybody who can help? If nobody is available, I'll have to drive 12 hours there on thursday and 12 hours back on friday!

Beuler, Beuler . . . anybody?

pierre

Going to get in later on Thursday night and will miss it, any body else???????

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 10:08:49 PM »
I was going to help, but am shipped out and booked till Friday, making my appearance on Saterday. If I get back early Friday, I'll stop in and get with some who are there for dinner or something.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Phatgi

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 09:39:45 PM »
I was planning on being there. Let me be sure and I might be able to help out.  I only live about 45 mins south of Nashville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Phil 4:13

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 10:44:11 AM »
I was planning on being there. Let me be sure and I might be able to help out.  I only live about 45 mins south of Nashville.

awesome, let me know as soon as you can and I'll pas your info to Rick.

there's nothing to it, you just pas the shirts to ppl as they come to get them.

pierre

Offline Phatgi

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 10:46:37 AM »
I can definitely be there.  If you want you can email me and I will send all my info over to you. Alan@gottabeamazing.com

Phil 4:13

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 02:16:59 PM »
Hey Alan,

'just sent your info to Rick, he'll get in touch with you.

thanx again!!!

pierre

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 02:39:51 PM »
Rick reached out and said Phatgi was HUGE help! Thank you again for representing the board and donating your time for a good cause!

pierre

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2015, 04:54:49 PM »
Yep. It takes a special kind of person to dig in, stay focused and work like that when there is playing to be done all around you. Thanks!!
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850