Author Topic: Pulse Software  (Read 1978 times)

Offline BlueBelleLarkhall

Pulse Software
« on: April 25, 2015, 09:07:08 AM »
Very New To Embroidery, so looking for hints and tips would be much appreciated,

I've managed to do the basics of straight line text which seems very complicated can seem to figure arch text at all and not very sure about adding a picture?

Any videos would help if there are any ?

How do you cost a job say image is 3000 stitches how do I price it, is there a calculator or program?

Finally, discs I got 2 with the machine (Brother BAS-416a) when I download the files emailed from the Digitiser onto the disc then put in the machine it comes up D which looking it up means disc errors digitiser say it's not there problems but it happened with two different digitisers am baffled?

Where can I buy discs ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blue Belle Media Ltd
Larkhall, Scotland,
????????GB????????

Offline stitches4815

• !!!
Re: Pulse Software
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 01:43:28 PM »
I am not in the office today but I can forward you some videos and a spreadsheet for pricing.  What version of pulse are you running?

Offline BlueBelleLarkhall

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 03:21:27 PM »
Much appreciated I will check in the morning thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blue Belle Media Ltd
Larkhall, Scotland,
????????GB????????

Offline Admiral

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 05:53:17 PM »
There are several youtube videos that should help you out quite a bit.

If you are running the current version you can sign up for the webinars and learn the software pretty well.

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 11:53:13 AM »

Offline Audifox

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 02:18:00 PM »
Very New To Embroidery, so looking for hints and tips would be much appreciated,

I've managed to do the basics of straight line text which seems very complicated can seem to figure arch text at all and not very sure about adding a picture?

Any videos would help if there are any ?

How do you cost a job say image is 3000 stitches how do I price it, is there a calculator or program?

Finally, discs I got 2 with the machine (Brother BAS-416a) when I download the files emailed from the Digitiser onto the disc then put in the machine it comes up D which looking it up means disc errors digitiser say it's not there problems but it happened with two different digitisers am baffled?

Where can I buy discs ?

What format are the digitizers saving the design in?
 If your machine is anything like mine, you have a floppy drive. They read DST files only.

Try formatting your discs. (sometimes this helps)   As for buying, you can find them on Ebay.

The other thing is you may want to look into getting the Floppy to usb to read files on your machine.
http://www.embroidery-parts.com/products/machine-parts/tajima-parts/usb-drives/34pin-richpeace-usb-drive

Offline steeltown

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 08:14:55 AM »
This post is old but just joined.. if you want free information on how to use Pulse Software version DGML by Pulse 14 or 15 go to this website
there are videos, documents and training cds.. there is also a spreadsheet for calculating cost called shop guide.

www.embroiderynetwork.ca