Author Topic: NFL bound!!!!!  (Read 1200 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
NFL bound!!!!!
« on: May 04, 2015, 03:41:38 PM »
Two of my son's former teammates are now Texans and Ravens one more has not signed yet but has high hopes of landing somewhere.  Just watching some of draft with my wife and son I see now why the NFL is in the shape it is in..some of these young men have really gotten more chances than should be allowed.  One guy stood out to me when they went down his arrest record and trouble he has been in in the pass 4 years, If i was an owner he would never touch my field unless he was coming as part of someone else's team.   If he could not control himself in college what in the world is he going to do with millions to toss around at will hmmm.

darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: NFL bound!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 04:37:04 PM »
Two of my son's former teammates are now Texans and Ravens one more has not signed yet but has high hopes of landing somewhere.  Just watching some of draft with my wife and son I see now why the NFL is in the shape it is in..some of these young men have really gotten more chances than should be allowed.  One guy stood out to me when they went down his arrest record and trouble he has been in in the pass 4 years, If i was an owner he would never touch my field unless he was coming as part of someone else's team.   If he could not control himself in college what in the world is he going to do with millions to toss around at will hmmm.

darryl

Don't forget, clean-cut quarterbacks from Brigham Young aside, this football you speak off, essentially consists much of knocking people down, and having them get up slower and slower each time.
A little felonious assault in their background could only help, LOL!

btw, Amy Schumer tackled the rape issue that seems to keep cropping up. http://deadspin.com/amy-schumers-sketch-about-football-players-who-rape-was-1699461849
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 06:50:22 PM »
I don't know what to think about Amy Schumer just yet, if the rape happen and I can't say it did or didn't he should be in jail, instead of her making comedy about it.

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 06:59:55 PM »
I don't know what to think about Amy Schumer just yet, if the rape happen and I can't say it did or didn't he should be in jail, instead of her making comedy about it.

She's not talking about any one particular isolated incident but rather a culture. I believe that she is capturing the mentality of some males that is not limited to football.
Hell, talk to a young woman who served in Iraq and ask her if she willingly trekked to the latrine at night, or made other provisions for these bathroom breaks rather than risk sexual assault (from her own supposed comrades).
I first heard of this during Desert Storm!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 07:42:41 PM »
Sexual assault is some serious stuff, but I want get to much into this so as it want go to the pit above, but I hate to see women drink never like it one bit...seen and heard to many wild stories from being to drunk to remember what happen the night before, might be why I don't drink, I like to remember every thing I can while I can LOL.