Author Topic: In house artist wanted  (Read 3662 times)

Offline Ross_S

In house artist wanted
« on: May 08, 2015, 01:25:15 PM »
Fast paced shop looking for in house artist.  Must be able to use AI and PS (CTS knowledge is a bonus).  Requirements include creating logos, touching up logos, separations, and exposing screens.  Competitive pay and or salary is position. 

Please send resume and contact information to RossS@rsimprints.com

Ross

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: In house artist wanted
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 07:44:45 PM »
And state of the arts equipment. ;)
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline T Shirt Farmer

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 07:53:38 PM »
And state of the arts equipment. ;)

You are right Dan I see a TAS press on there web site ;)
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 10:35:46 PM »
Hey now, I know shops that have "state of the art" equipment that produce "run of the contract mill" prints. I know next to nothing about TAS but a buddy of mine deals with them in that part of the world and I hear nothing but good things.

Offline Ross_S

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 11:16:24 AM »
Are you guys knocking my Tas presses, LOL.  Hey they don't have the bells and whistles like the other guys but I will say this; "Possibly the best built press on the market."  I don't worry about my presses at all they're built to last a life time with minimal issues if any.  Please no more responses to this thread unless it is about the job.

Offline Ross_S

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 11:17:25 AM »
And Dot tone was referring to my CTS that he installed that has not been added to the site.   Thanks Dan