Author Topic: Retirement party  (Read 823 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Retirement party
« on: June 25, 2015, 12:28:00 PM »
Just wrapped it up and it was the usual serious throwdown when we all get together for an event or Holiday. No......its not me. It was for Miss Jestine, who has run the Ink Department for................
SEVENTEEN YEARS! I took her in and trained her on my first tour of duty. She knew nothing but she's a damn fine cook and knew how to follow my recipies and has done for all this time. Other than herself, no one knows the rigors and demands of running that department; daily catering to impatient printers and keeping up with the neverending hosekeeping.
I tip my hat to you Jestine. Enjoy the much deserved rest and fun.

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: Retirement party
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 01:12:07 PM »
I know ho highly you thought of her from our conversations. I'm sure you'll have a tough time filling her shoes. (does that mean you're hiring?   :o  )
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 01:36:12 PM »
Hosekeeping ;D Sorry Dave position filled. Got another restaurant worker. They seem to make great ink people. Come to think of it running that dept is sort of like restaurant/ bartending. Serving up color recipies to thirsty printerrs

Offline Colin

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Ink and Chemical Product Manager
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 02:06:39 PM »
"Like" button Needed for this post!
Been in the industry since 1996.  5+ years with QCM Inks.  Been a part of shops of all sizes and abilities both as a printer and as an Artist/separator.  I am now the Ink and Chemical Product Manager at Ryonet.