Author Topic: Epson Clogged Nozzles and Heat  (Read 5766 times)

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Epson Clogged Nozzles and Heat
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2015, 09:35:22 AM »
i sound like a broken record, but I think the Epson 300 with Hybrid Screen Ink is the best combo.  That Epson was a workhorse and we had very few nozzle problems.

before I sunk anymore money into a film output solution I would improve the environment it's in.

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2015, 10:42:12 PM »
One thing you really need to pay attention to is the state of the wiper blade. That`s the blade that cleans the print head. This thing is getting very dirty after a while and in the end all it does is spreading old dried ink across the print head without actually cleaning it. Pretty easy to clean that blade.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 06:57:25 AM by Rockers »

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2015, 09:09:58 AM »
One thing you really need to pay attention to is the state of the wiper blade. That`s the blade that cleans the print head. This thing is getting very dirty after a while and in the end all it does is spreading old dried ink across the print head without actually cleaning it. Pretty easy to clean that blade.

Amen, I've got that on a to do list on the 1st of each month schedule.  Epsons can be a pain to deal with at times but I'll do anything I can to baby this thing to keep the i image running.  I've become spoiled.
It's not a job if you love doing it.