Author Topic: Don Fenno  (Read 5508 times)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Don Fenno
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2015, 06:56:15 AM »
I just want to call things like this to the front for next guy to be informed. The OP needs to sue this guy and go after him legally, that is a lot of money. Period.

70k press, used, random broker referral or not. Go see/feel/touch the equipment. Google around their name, their business name, facebook them, look up his family, etc. I found things about this guy in no time. It's a reoccurring theme in this industry with brokers and they seem to get away with it and if we start educating people on how to not have it likely happen to them it would be a great thing.

We should all start calling this guy and asking him when he's going to return this guys money.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2015, 07:56:32 AM »
I just want to call things like this to the front for next guy to be informed. The OP needs to sue this guy and go after him legally, that is a lot of money. Period.

70k press, used, random broker referral or not. Go see/feel/touch the equipment. Google around their name, their business name, facebook them, look up his family, etc. I found things about this guy in no time. It's a reoccurring theme in this industry with brokers and they seem to get away with it and if we start educating people on how to not have it likely happen to them it would be a great thing.

We should all start calling this guy and asking him when he's going to return this guys money.

when is he going to return the money? when he sells the next machine to an unsuspecting soul and doesn't deliver.

I would agree Dave if this was a restaurant with terrible reviews and you blew 20.00 on a shittty meal, hey you gave them a chance. but this is 60k...A hand shake and verbal used to mean something, but in today's society it's just a distraction while the other hand dips in your pocket.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2015, 08:13:29 AM »
I did not mean to let this issue fall out of site. I just meant the OP feels like crap. He doesn't need us reaffirming his mistake. Offering to spread the word, and help him if possible is all I was trying to say. Someone just suggested to me that next time Fenno calls asking what I have for sale, I tell him my press for 63,000, pre pay. Then pass the money along to OP. Got me thinking .
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2015, 09:05:00 AM »
Who's in?

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2015, 09:10:32 AM »
The trouble with violence in deals like this is you end up being the one sued. Today's society is a bunch of sissy's. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2015, 09:20:55 AM »
The trouble with violence in deals like this is you end up being the one sued. Today's society is a bunch of sissy's.

That's what ski masks are made for!

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2015, 09:22:05 AM »
The only thing I don't see in the road trip pic is the guy dangling from a bunge cord playing the guitar.
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline UlugbekUzb

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2015, 09:13:24 AM »
I know another guy who did the same with me for amount of $40K.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk