Author Topic: Newbie looking for companies that will custom print my designs.  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Ravenwing77

I have a wholesale license and an LLC. Looking for wholesale print vendors to print in bulk.

Are there any good online companies that do this?

I am signed up with S&S & American Apparel for the shirts if i need to buy them myself. Looking for options.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Re: Newbie looking for companies that will custom print my designs.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 09:57:50 AM »
Where are you located? Look into Blue Moon Screen printing (Pierre is here on the board)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 10:04:33 AM »
Thanx Denis!

Ravenwing77, many of us here can print for you. It would help to know what you are looking to do (normal printing, oversized, soft hand, eco friendly . . .) and where you are located.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Ravenwing77

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 10:19:05 AM »
I am based in cleveland ohio.

I am looking to setup with a vendor to print my shirts so that I may in turn sell them wholesale to Local and national stores.

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 10:46:04 AM »
Look at that, CLE, Ohio :)
How convenient. Welcome to the board, there is few of us from CLE.

Is that Phil?

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 10:49:42 AM »
Sean, you'll have to stop by the shop (Eastlake) and we can have a chat. Even with your experience (based on what comes up on google) there is most likely a lot more to it than you imagine.

let me know when it's good for you. . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Ravenwing77

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 11:08:13 AM »
I will certainly stop up to the shop. What hours do you tend to be there normally.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 11:19:03 AM »
We are open 8-5 during the week, but I am in and out a lot and generally at the shop only few hours per day. if you let me know when you'd like to stop by I'll make sure to meet you.

pierre