Author Topic: Control by Cyrious Software. Any users out here?  (Read 5514 times)

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Re: Control by Cyrious Software. Any users out here?
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 08:21:14 PM »
We really like Printavo. It does lack some of the more detail-oriented features, but the clean layout and ease of use for our employees is really what we like about it. Bruce is constantly adding more features and elements that make it better and better.

we recently switched to printavo too. This is my favorite thing about it. That and when you email Bruce, he emails back. Usually quickly.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2015, 09:10:25 PM »
Am I missing a page or something on the Cyrious site? All I really see is stuff for signs, it mentions textile printing but I didn't see anything.

We use PriceIt, have for years and like it. I would love a bit more features(web based would be huge) but I bet we only use maybe 30% of what it can really do.

I looked at Printavo forever ago, but it didn't have a quote/price generator in it back then. Has that changed? The guy who's company it is was extremely helpful.

Does this Cyrious or Printavo charge by how many users you have? That always seems to add on a ton!

I am always up and looking for something new. I would love something with a stopwatch and barcode scanning function. Then you could scan the order or pull tag and and it could keep track of different times it took to do things on a job(mix ink, setup, teardown, printing, ect.). All web based is the way to go, then many of the functions of on the floor would just require a tablet.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2015, 09:43:40 PM »
Am I missing a page or something on the Cyrious site? All I really see is stuff for signs, it mentions textile printing but I didn't see anything.

We use PriceIt, have for years and like it. I would love a bit more features(web based would be huge) but I bet we only use maybe 30% of what it can really do.

I looked at Printavo forever ago, but it didn't have a quote/price generator in it back then. Has that changed? The guy who's company it is was extremely helpful.

Does this Cyrious or Printavo charge by how many users you have? That always seems to add on a ton!

I am always up and looking for something new. I would love something with a stopwatch and barcode scanning function. Then you could scan the order or pull tag and and it could keep track of different times it took to do things on a job(mix ink, setup, teardown, printing, ect.). All web based is the way to go, then many of the functions of on the floor would just require a tablet.

I think it's $100 a month for unlimited users, for printavo. They have a quoting system, we are still setting it up, so i can't vouch for it working 100%. but it's there, and they just implemented different price lists as well.

I suggest stuff to Bruce at Printavo on a daily basis. I'm sure he is sick of me by now, but he is always open to new ideas.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285