Author Topic: Heavyweight Blank, Hemmed, Grommetted Banners? Our source dried up....  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Itsa Little CrOoked

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
We rarely do these anymore but still need a source. We used to buy from Ameriban, which became Fellers, which now no longer sews any banners at all.

We found a place in Florida, but they don't have as much variety in color as we were used to.

These are for ball field banners, and we cut vinyl and apply pressure sensitive decals. They need to be heavyweight to survive the Kansas winds.

Does anybody here even do this anymore, and if so...do you have a source you like for the blanks?

Thanks!
Stan

Offline Racer Tees

It's worth the money to send them out.  Signs365.

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
I'll give them a holler. Thanks!

Offline Racer Tees

$1.49/sq.ft., fast turnaround, fast shipping, great quality.  Hard to beat really.

Offline farmboygraphics

I'll second Signs365. We print banners in house up to 5' wide, but use them for larger orders. They have great turnaround.
Tees and Coffee

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
I see they heat fuse their hems on vinyl banners, not sewn and no webbing. But they do have thirteen AND EIGHTEEN!! ounce vinyl banners.

Do their heat sealed hems hold up like sewn hems?  (Signs365 says they won't fail.)

I registered this morning, so I can get some quotes soon. It's too late for the current job, but I'll give them a whirl soon, to see how they hold up for next time.

Thanks for the info!
Stan