Author Topic: Printing on sublimated shirts.  (Read 1082 times)

Offline tlopina

Printing on sublimated shirts.
« on: August 06, 2015, 08:30:43 AM »
The link is a video we produced to show customers the ink systems we are currently using to block the show-through on sublimated garments. There will be more videos in the future with different brands and ink systems.

https://youtu.be/PsDyEqx5ITU

Offline AAMike

Re: Printing on sublimated shirts.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 11:22:14 AM »
I would like to add that we would appreciate any feedback or questions about this inks mentioned in the video.

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 10:40:51 PM »
The link is a video we produced to show customers the ink systems we are currently using to block the show-through on sublimated garments. There will be more videos in the future with different brands and ink systems.

https://youtu.be/PsDyEqx5ITU

Tom: Thanks for sharing this information on how to avoid bleeding / dye migration when printing on Badger's Sublimation Printed performance tees.  I'm sure that your tips will help a great number of screen printers sleep more soundly.  I look forward to your future videos and hearing about different brands and ink systems that Badger Sportswear is using with success to decorate these garments.
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline zanegun08

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 01:49:53 AM »
I would like to add that we would appreciate any feedback or questions about this inks mentioned in the video.

Good video, how do you like the FireFly?  Curing is a super important overlooked step, especially with garments that are sublimated.  Does the FireFly work well for you?

Offline AAMike

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 03:03:08 PM »
The firefly is in our test lab and hasn't faced true auto production. It will soon and I'll comment after it has a few weeks in that environment. The concept is interesting.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:30:26 PM by BadgerMike »