Author Topic: New to TSB - Headfirst Printing in Michigan  (Read 959 times)

Offline headfirst

New to TSB - Headfirst Printing in Michigan
« on: September 12, 2015, 03:20:59 PM »
The introduction post du jour... I own a print shop in Metro Detroit where we do screen printing (manual & automatic) and dye sublimation (two 44" and a 64") primarily for ad specialties distributors and ad agencies but we also have a direct line we sell to high school and collegiate cheer, pom and dance teams.

I find myself lurking on here too often when researching ideas and decided it was time to finally join up and add to the conversation. 

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: New to TSB - Headfirst Printing in Michigan
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 04:13:45 PM »

I find myself lurking on here too often when researching ideas and decided it was time to finally join up and add to the conversation.

Damn right it's time!  >:(

Glad to have you anyway!  ;D
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: New to TSB - Headfirst Printing in Michigan
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 05:39:34 PM »
Headfirst, great to see you here.  Haven't we seen you on previous forums before?  Seems you've been around on the old SPMB or something.

I've just posted looking for anyone wanting to sell or trade for sep work, on their older Dye Sub printers if they happen to be upgrading soon.  My wife likes doing those orders. It's a great option for white garments at full color and limited quantity. You know there is always someone who wants just a few tees.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 05:43:05 PM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850