Author Topic: Web Site Builder  (Read 5010 times)

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Web Site Builder
« on: September 30, 2011, 11:27:55 PM »
Looking for a web site builder.  Not sure if I can afford ya yet, but I'd like to get some quotes. 

I have two that are needed.  One would use a shopping cart and has nothing to do with screen printing, but would need to have the ability for us to add merch and prices to a cart.  Must be easy to maintain.

Already have domain names and a hosting site that have been around for years.

Send me a PM if that's what you do for a biz.

Or....do I need to get off my azz and tune up to do it myself???
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 11:37:39 PM by screenxpress »
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline Fresh Baked Printing

• "Tattoo Free Since 1965"
Re: Web Site Builder
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 03:53:25 PM »
Take a look at BigCartel.com. They have ones ready to go and can also be customized to infinity with your domain name. Free to reasonable pricing.
I use BigCartel stores to throw up a free store to sell shirts whenever some news or social event means some quick t-shirt sells. I can have a store up in 15 minutes or less.

Some people do some pretty awesome customization with BigCartel too.
50% of the time I'm 100% right.
http://www.spiffylab.com

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 04:07:37 PM »

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 09:24:11 PM »
Take a look at BigCartel.com. They have ones ready to go and can also be customized to infinity with your domain name. Free to reasonable pricing.
I use BigCartel stores to throw up a free store to sell shirts whenever some news or social event means some quick t-shirt sells. I can have a store up in 15 minutes or less.

Looks like yours is with bigcartel.  Right?  If so, how long have you used them?

P.S.  Your bread on the left and right are off my monitor and I use high settings.

Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline Fresh Baked Printing

• "Tattoo Free Since 1965"
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 09:32:48 PM »
Looks like yours is with bigcartel.  Right?  If so, how long have you used them?
P.S.  Your bread on the left and right are off my monitor and I use high settings.

I've used BigCartel for years under different stores and degrees of customization/plans.
What I like about them is that the stores can be as simple or as customized as you want.

Where is the bread off the monitor? The store or my www? Also, curious as to which browser your using? Thanks.
50% of the time I'm 100% right.
http://www.spiffylab.com

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 09:39:42 PM »
Firefox

The slice of bread with your company name on the left is chopped off.  The slice for instant price quoter on the right is chopped off, but just a little.  The left starts off with part of R and then ESH. 

Same thing happens using IE8