Author Topic: What is screen printing mesh?  (Read 2356 times)

Offline billgezi

What is screen printing mesh?
« on: November 22, 2012, 02:45:27 AM »
:)
Screen printing mesh is an important part in screen printing.
If you want to learn more about screen printing mesh details, please read below.

Screen is divided into metal mesh and chemical fiber mesh, it’s  usual called screen mesh( filter cloth), polyester mesh fabric or silk mesh screen, it has various of types and widely used in different ways.

In screen printing area, the polyester mesh fabric, nylon mesh, stainless steel wire mesh are usually to be used in making screen printing plate. And the silk screening mesh count will be chosen according to the print.

“Mesh count” is the specifications unit of screen mesh. It’s how many holes in 1 inch( 25.4mm), and normal formula of among mesh count, wire diameter(D) and aperture(A) is” mesh count=25.4/D(mm)+A(mm)”, for D and A, the unit is millimeter(mm). :o

So we can calculate mesh count if you know the D and A, or you can also know the one among it if you have another two dates. Normally, the specification date of mesh for screen printing is standard.

Now in screen print supply area, silk screen printing mesh of Sefa from Sweden, Satti from Italy, NBC from Japan are famous in the world.

The silk screening mesh from China is known as cheap price but good quality, it can completely fulfill the requirement of normal screen print. Gezi silk screening mesh is one of special suppliers in China. We are sure that if you have same amount of money, you can buy much cheaper but good quality mesh screen. 8)

Any more quesitons about mesh: sales@screenmesh-cloth.com :)

[/color]
Supply best and cheapest screen printing mesh./ Everyone is hero!

sales@screenmesh-cloth.com
www.screenmesh-cloth.com

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: What is screen printing mesh?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 08:09:57 PM »
So just for clarity.  Is this an advertisement?
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline Itsa Little CrOoked

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 11:22:14 AM »
Advertisement?!?  Naaaaaw.....

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 11:39:31 AM »
They aren't the first member here who have "mentioned" a place to get more info or to procure their product or service.
Hell, at least it's actually screen print related as we get our share of designer handbag and discount drug pitches here as well. ;D

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 10:04:43 PM »
They aren't the first member here who have "mentioned" a place to get more info or to procure their product or service.
Hell, at least it's actually screen print related as we get our share of designer handbag and discount drug pitches here as well. ;D

Wow, seriously?  I've never seen one of those here.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline AKsparrow

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2015, 06:58:19 PM »
Howdy!  I am so new, I don't even think you can call me a newbie...  I have been reading for hours!  But to the point, I was looking for information on what mesh count for what kind of jobs.  So much lingo I don't understand...  :-[ I got excited when I saw a thread that alluded to definitions... but there was only a link that would have taken me away from this forum *shrug*, so needless to say, I didn't click on it!  I was given everything I have, so I don't even know what I am working with.  But I have a few aluminum frames that need to be re-meshed and I thought I could start there.  I did a design with a bit of fine detail, white plastisol ink on black, and boy howdy.... the mesh seemed to get clogged up or something.  So I got to thinking about mesh count and how little I know! If someone could point me to the appropriate thread or some information, I would be super grateful!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2015, 07:34:38 PM »
I suggest that you bail from this all-but-useless thread, get over to the Newbie section, and pose a question or two to get the ball rolling.

Offline AKsparrow

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 05:33:08 PM »
Thanks Frog!  Will do!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 05:58:49 PM »
AKSparrow, ask away, there are a lot of here with tons and tons of experience, and more than willing to share. Hell, if I get it, anyone can get it. When I saw the beginning of the thread, I was kind of insulted, wondering if this guy meant to be at T-shirt forum...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2015, 06:19:23 PM »
If there wasn't a pertinent fact or two in his three posts, he'd be history. I suspect that he has a few more, but he, however, is not looking to actually participate, but just get a few more hits and help his search listings.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2015, 06:56:34 AM »

Wow, seriously?  I've never seen one of those here.

That's a testimony to Our reptilian friend's diligence in removing them as soon as they are posted!

Thanx Frog!

Pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2015, 08:26:13 PM »
Sticky Tongue and all, lol.