Author Topic: Tri-Lock Issue  (Read 1010 times)

Offline DonR

Tri-Lock Issue
« on: December 29, 2015, 03:28:21 PM »
I am having a problem where head one on our Sportsman is almost 1/8th of an inch out of register front to back with all other heads. It has gotten to the point where we move our micro adjustment right after we lock the screen in with the tri-lock pallet. The registration is off toward the outside of the press.

To test, we have made two screens from the same film that only has a bunch of registration marks. We put one of the screens in head eight an printed in black. We then used the other screen in each of the other heads and printed in red. All heads registered except for head one.

We have check the off contact and made sure that everything on the head is tight. M&R tech support did not have a clue what could be going on. I'm hoping someone here has a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
Re: Tri-Lock Issue
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 10:25:16 PM »
I am having a problem where head one on our Sportsman is almost 1/8th of an inch out of register front to back with all other heads. It has gotten to the point where we move our micro adjustment right after we lock the screen in with the tri-lock pallet. The registration is off toward the outside of the press.

To test, we have made two screens from the same film that only has a bunch of registration marks. We put one of the screens in head eight an printed in black. We then used the other screen in each of the other heads and printed in red. All heads registered except for head one.

We have check the off contact and made sure that everything on the head is tight. M&R tech support did not have a clue what could be going on. I'm hoping someone here has a solution.

Thanks in advance.
it's good you have narrowed it down to one head and its repeatable. You should contact our print support guys and discuss the possibilities. Ask for Andy DaSilveor Jimmy Ormand
Rich Hoffman

Offline DonR

Re: Tri-Lock Issue
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 09:20:35 AM »
Rich, thank you!