Author Topic: InkSoft Ranked On Stitches Power 75 Annual List  (Read 592 times)

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
InkSoft Ranked On Stitches Power 75 Annual List
« on: December 07, 2015, 09:44:41 PM »
InkSoft has been recognized in Stitches 2015 Power 75 list of the most powerful people and companies in the industry today. Review the entire list here.

Stitches surveyed the Power 75 honorees to gauge their outlook on 2016. We thought some of the responses were striking. As you can see here, “online adaptability” is ranked as a top challenge for decorators. Ironically, web-based systems are ranked as the most important to the decorated-apparel market in 2016.

For more information, contact InkSoft at (800) 410-3048; email: info@inksoft.com or visit the website at www.inksoft.com.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: InkSoft Ranked On Stitches Power 75 Annual List
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 12:14:31 AM »
Anybody here with a positive inksoft experience yet?

Pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 08:26:50 AM »
I've had it for a year. Great potential. However I'm still having a lot of trouble setting it up and getting the pricing to show correctly. I have about 3 months of unanswered emails asking for help. When I call they only seem concerned with upgrading me to the next level which would do absolutely nothing to fix my current problems. I haven't gotten many orders with it, and don't want to push/market it to new clients when all the pricing is wrong. That would be a poor reflection on me. I still think there's great potential with the product, but if they're not going to make an effort to address my issues I will be pulling the plug very soon.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 08:51:51 AM »
Despite the blinding hype, I'm not sold at all, but the need is there. For me, I see the need for something, as Web to Print is looming large in our futures I think, and with retirement on my mind, I see the need to be very up to date to be able to have a business that's sellable in 6 years or so...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't