Author Topic: Shop Layout advice suggestions  (Read 803 times)

Offline Stinkhorn Press

• !!!
Shop Layout advice suggestions
« on: January 21, 2016, 01:49:26 PM »
New shop, new press. All the headaches that involves (oh heats out, oh no three phase and that will require electrical inspections which will require everything done again from scratch, oh the toilet needs moved to a suitable location and a drain installed into the solid concrete floor, oh a wasps nest...)

the fun part: shop layout.
the RPM is the new press. the rototex and the workhorse are the current setup. the full size dryer is imaginary until i can clear up those above headaches, but sized as a 4'in, 8' chamber, 4' out 60" belt.

the 5 square posts down the center are not-movable. The lefthand wall is drywall and lumber the rest are masonry. There is a whole other almost similarly sized space to the left of the left wall, but it's not insulated/heated and is rentable space with a little bit of effort.

I could attach the .cdr file, but it's not listed as an option, so I guess PM me if you'd really like to monkey with the pieces yourself.

Offline LoneWolf2

Re: Shop Layout advice suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 02:20:34 PM »
That all looks pretty good to me?
I think I'm more impressed that you're getting a new rpm (more-so that you were actually able to get in contact with them and have one ordered haha)

Offline Stinkhorn Press

• !!!
Re: Shop Layout advice suggestions
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 08:48:22 AM »
new "to-me" rpm. it's definitely 6 yrs old and quite used.  ;)