Author Topic: 360 shirt machines  (Read 1298 times)

Offline waxman68

360 shirt machines
« on: January 15, 2016, 04:28:01 PM »
Just wanted to say that the guys from 360 shirt machines have made the delivery, and the machine arrived as advertised. I'm glad it got resolved to everyone's satisfaction.  all parties are now happy.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: 360 shirt machines
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 06:04:39 PM »
Will she buy again?

Offline 360Machines

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 08:02:10 PM »
Just wanted to say thanks to Brian in PA.. Very nice folks up there. This for sure wasn't the normal purchase. It started in late June with a deposit for a 6 color 8 station Freedom Press, 1 Automatic Flashback, with a 120 gallon Champion air Compressor (1 Year Old). The original point of contact was a local screen printer that was going to manage a teach disabled workers for a non for profit and that had gone on through the end of August. during that time the build out was suppose to happen. But, they parted ways in late August early September and now we were dealing with just the Non for Profit. They were needing more time for a build out to happen. We said no problem. Now during that time about a month we sold multiple automatics and a Whole Shop set up. Scheduled all of it out for November and went into the 1st week of December. We had a older 20' Isuzu Box truck for doing deliveries (Notice HAD) while on a teardown/delivery of a 8 Color Stratus press the engine went out on us. delaying not only the stratus delivery but the Freedom delivery and this was the end of the 1st week of December. This put us back about a week and a half. Don't forget about Christmas and New years as well. So, the first week of January finished up an install and then found out about the posting by Dirk a local GA printer who informed me that there was a posting. Rarely do we go to the boards anymore. Just wanna do good business with folks and have positive conversations. Don't wanna get involved in any controversy at all. So, that's our side of it and not going to go into any other discussions. I was told everyone here were good about not creating drama like other boards and that's not what we want to do.
thanks for listening. 

Offline LuckyFlyinROUSH

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 10:04:31 PM »
Truck Rental?
I spend too much money on equipment...