Author Topic: Working on a pay scale for my file prep department  (Read 1163 times)

Offline SEPSINK

Working on a pay scale for my file prep department
« on: February 03, 2016, 11:23:27 AM »
Hey guys! Looking for some industry professionals to weigh in here.

I have been doing color separations for about 14 years now. I started for a small company as the only color separator and it is now a big company and I manage a file prep department. My department handles file prep for screen printing ( seps ) direct to garment and dye sublimation printing. I was looking for some insight as to what you guys are paying or have been paid to do any of the above work. Currently I have separators from entry level - very advanced. If you dont feel comfortable airing that information out here, please hit me up via email imageseps@gmail.com

Thanks a ton guys!
www.seps.ink Color Separations For Screen Printers

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Working on a pay scale for my file prep department
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 11:34:53 AM »
Hey guys! Looking for some industry professionals to weigh in here.

I have been doing color separations for about 14 years now. I started for a small company as the only color separator and it is now a big company and I manage a file prep department. My department handles file prep for screen printing ( seps ) direct to garment and dye sublimation printing. I was looking for some insight as to what you guys are paying or have been paid to do any of the above work. Currently I have separators from entry level - very advanced. If you dont feel comfortable airing that information out here, please hit me up via email imageseps@gmail.com

Thanks a ton guys!

we actually have sections designated for such discussions that are not visible until you have few more posts. If I may suggest, answer few questions, post about yourself in the introduction section and get this going out of the public's eye.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline SEPSINK

Re: Working on a pay scale for my file prep department
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 11:57:02 AM »
Thanks Pierre!
www.seps.ink Color Separations For Screen Printers