Author Topic: Just got my largest order!  (Read 2807 times)

Offline Croft

Re: Just got my largest order!
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 09:45:11 AM »
Yea? Every  January/Feb we expect to loose 10-20K. March it picks back up.

Sounds like my shop, managing slow season, getting PM's done, getting all the stuff on the "get around to it," list done.

You just never know , we look forward to a bit of a slow down in Jan/ Feb to cleanup repair and go sledding, but this year has been different , we worked throughout Christmas and our Jan numbers were as high as
some of our summer month. I know its great but a break is nice.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 09:51:42 AM »

Sounds like my shop, managing slow season, getting PM's done, getting all the stuff on the "get around to it," list done.

You just never know , we look forward to a bit of a slow down in Jan/ Feb to cleanup repair and go sledding, but this year has been different , we worked throughout Christmas and our Jan numbers were as high as
some of our summer month. I know its great but a break is nice.

Similar here. We had a slow last 1.5-2 weeks of Jan but still busted last January's sales by almost 20k in sales. So a record Jan easily. Feb started well so we will see.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2016, 10:00:36 AM »
I was dead from just before the holidays through the second week of january, but it always picks up the last week of jan and all through feb, march, april, and may.  Summers taper off a bit for me usually since I do a lot of schools, but last summer was super busy with other stuff.

Offline jvieira

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2016, 05:35:18 PM »

It's been 9 1/2 years and every single year I panic. I truly panic in Jan/Feb. We don't lose money but barely cover our costs. It's terrifying and am always scared things don't pick up. Can't wait for February to end, I need to breathe

Offline Croft

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2016, 01:08:13 PM »
Ive also been at $20 k into my credit line in March its always paid back in a month, it took a few years to break that cycle but now we start the season with cash to cover the few large events in may june we have , then were off to the races for another year.