Author Topic: Transfer Express Numbers...  (Read 6611 times)

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Transfer Express Numbers...
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2016, 07:27:55 PM »
believe it or not, I have even seen opacity variances on their Thermo Film material, but thankfully, rarely. Like these printed transfers though, one has to be careful to not mix the good with the bad.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2016, 07:57:04 PM »
believe it or not, I have even seen opacity variances on their Thermo Film material, but thankfully, rarely. Like these printed transfers though, one has to be careful to not mix the good with the bad.

Problem is, they wont admit it.
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline customtransfer

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2016, 02:13:32 PM »
We are happy to help anyone that is having any issues with any product.   We stand behind it completely.   Either a call tag can be issued to pick up the product or they can shipped back to us directly.    Any defective product would be replaced or refunded, whatever works best.   Thank You

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2016, 02:47:50 PM »
We are happy to help anyone that is having any issues with any product.   We stand behind it completely.   Either a call tag can be issued to pick up the product or they can shipped back to us directly.    Any defective product would be replaced or refunded, whatever works best.   Thank You

That's appreciated, and certainly about all that anyone can do, but also, unfortunately, in the real world, even a temporary problem with defective product can really put a shirt decorator behind the 8-ball.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2016, 03:02:24 PM »
Thanks for coming here and addressing the issue, its a start.  That's all we want here is for suppliers to come here and represent their product and address issues,  not just make blank statements and then run.  I am gonna contact you and have you send the call tags and let you see my issues and I will happily tell how it went.  Thanks for speaking up.

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2016, 03:06:56 PM »
I can honestly say, when your product works correctly, ITS BY FAR THE BEST.

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2016, 04:20:54 PM »
I am copying and pasting these posts to the general manager at Transfer Express. I was told that XG Print was contacted yesterday. I will check this thread on Monday. If anyone is still not getting their issues resolved, please post here or directly to my email at dsexton@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks,
Deborah Sexton

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2016, 08:19:35 AM »
Hi

I am checking in but I do not see any responses after my last post. Is this issue getting resolved? If not, I will contact Transfer Express again.

Thanks,

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2016, 08:37:33 AM »
not resolved on my end.  they want me to send back all the numbers I have for them to test, but I need them right now, we are busy.  not all are bad, it random and you never know which out of a pack will be bad until its too late.  don't know what to do short of start with all new numbers and I have a bunch in stock, it would be very expensive.

Offline XG Print

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2016, 09:08:03 AM »
I am copying and pasting these posts to the general manager at Transfer Express. I was told that XG Print was contacted yesterday. I will check this thread on Monday. If anyone is still not getting their issues resolved, please post here or directly to my email at dsexton@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks,
Deborah Sexton

Not sure who they spoke with but it definitely was not me!!  Sure wish they would because the little wrong color in the black and white package cost me a $40 jersey :-(