Author Topic: Bucket List Stuff  (Read 12292 times)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Bucket List Stuff
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2016, 11:23:02 AM »
After my cousin retired from the NFL he owned Atlanta Imports in Smyrna Ga, he had some very pricey rides they used to sell and you know who his customers where LOL being a former NFLer.  I remember sitting my butt in a Lambo, you wouldn't think those cars had that much room in them but they do, but hey Brandt, dude ain't nothing wrong with what your doing, enjoy the hell out of it, I know I would  ;)

The Ferrari has a touch more room then the Z06 is whats interesting but the Ferrari is a touch stiffer of a ride.

Amazing, would love to take that around a few empty roads.
Feel free to drop a few hints on how to afford one of these some day, although like you say I'd prioritise a couple of big surf trips first...

I wish it was a interesting story on how to be able to afford stuff like this. We ran very lean for as long as we could 8 years roughly. Almost no personal expenses and dumped money into equipment and the bank. It made the last few years easy as have paid cash for everything in here minus 3 pcs.  Which is all we owe on. Personally we didn't even buy our first home until after we bought our building and such.  Hell we took delivery of our CH3D the same week we closed on our house so we were on our second auto before we cared enough to put money into our personal lives.  In a couple of years we will own everything except our building as far as the business goes. Personally we will probably always have car debt as we love cars too much...but that is OK. I am probably the most white trash person to ever by a Ferrari and that is OK with me. I came from a corn field basically and busted my ass to get what I have. Right now I could hire 2 people and effectively semi retire if I wanted to at 37. Im good with that.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline AntonySharples

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2016, 05:18:41 PM »
No kids=money in the bank!  ;)

But seriously, that is awesome.   Good for you. I am 33 and amazed at where I am at this age.  I tell people all the time that I will semi retire by 40 and they think I am crazy.  We keep our cost of living cheap so we can travel and take time off and not be cash strapped like so many others.  Keep it up man!

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2016, 06:24:22 PM »
hahah.. what a waste of money.

The only place a ferrari is fun to drive is on a track

Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2016, 06:59:15 PM »

Samples of 1 of our play grounds....

Offline LuckyFlyinROUSH

• !!!
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2016, 08:03:31 PM »
Damn nice ride bro. I've been a car fanatic ever since birth, and just recently stopped spending money at M&R and got back into a mustang. ;)

Too bad your a few states away...that cruise looks awesome.
I spend too much money on equipment...

Offline ScreenPrinter123

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2016, 09:33:05 PM »
You guys better hope you don't pull up next to me at a red light.  If my custom paint job doesn't do you in, the horses under the hood surely will!

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2016, 11:01:41 PM »

That's a nice loop, but Just like me and the bikes, it's still public roads and if we play long enough, we'll pay. I've got about a year before I can really 'play' again as picked up to many tickets last year  ;D

Not sure if yours has it or not but when you enter some race tracks around the world the car goes into 'race' mode and then you really get to open er up.

Offline Mr Tees!!

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2016, 11:19:57 PM »
Pfft, yeah big whoop. Mine is way cooler than yours, and I got a much better price than you did I bet.
Thanks TSB gang!!

...Sean, Mr Tees!!!

Offline Wildcard

• !!!
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2016, 04:06:05 AM »

Amazing, would love to take that around a few empty roads.
Feel free to drop a few hints on how to afford one of these some day, although like you say I'd prioritise a couple of big surf trips first...

I wish it was a interesting story on how to be able to afford stuff like this. We ran very lean for as long as we could 8 years roughly. Almost no personal expenses and dumped money into equipment and the bank. It made the last few years easy as have paid cash for everything in here minus 3 pcs.  Which is all we owe on. Personally we didn't even buy our first home until after we bought our building and such.  Hell we took delivery of our CH3D the same week we closed on our house so we were on our second auto before we cared enough to put money into our personal lives.  In a couple of years we will own everything except our building as far as the business goes. Personally we will probably always have car debt as we love cars too much...but that is OK. I am probably the most white trash person to ever by a Ferrari and that is OK with me. I came from a corn field basically and busted my ass to get what I have. Right now I could hire 2 people and effectively semi retire if I wanted to at 37. Im good with that.

Nice! I'm 37 and couldn't imagine being that financially secure. What a great position to be in. Congratulations on the ride, I hope you get the car out to a track day and open her up a bit, it must be a frustrating car to drive in the traffic :)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2016, 05:27:32 AM »

That's a nice loop, but Just like me and the bikes, it's still public roads and if we play long enough, we'll pay. I've got about a year before I can really 'play' again as picked up to many tickets last year  ;D

Not sure if yours has it or not but when you enter some race tracks around the world the car goes into 'race' mode and then you really get to open er up.

That road above have no cops and is in the middle of no where, its not a tourist trap (yet) like the dragon is (which is also not far from us). Both are world famous roads and have places you could hit top speed in either of my cars if you had the nuts. But we generally stay around 80-100 in the corners. Some corners of course are nearly uturns and are slower but great for sliding the car around a bit. We have a great group of guys that we run with all experienced drivers. Generally 10-25 of us per trip out there in super cars. Nothing better than hearing 25 exotic cars run though the hills and curves.

Ferraris do not go into race mode automatically, I drive mine in Race mode daily though its just a switch on the maniteno.

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2016, 09:50:50 AM »

That road above have no cops and is in the middle of no where, its not a tourist trap (yet) like the dragon is (which is also not far from us). Both are world famous roads and have places you could hit top speed in either of my cars if you had the nuts. But we generally stay around 80-100 in the corners. Some corners of course are nearly uturns and are slower but great for sliding the car around a bit. We have a great group of guys that we run with all experienced drivers. Generally 10-25 of us per trip out there in super cars. Nothing better than hearing 25 exotic cars run though the hills and curves.

Ferraris do not go into race mode automatically, I drive mine in Race mode daily though its just a switch on the maniteno.

I'm familiar with the Dragon and the surrounding area, love it down there and hoping to move there this summer.

The Cherohala skyway is about  my favorite piece of blacktop on the planet.. i love me some extra fast roads and the skyway delivers!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 09:57:41 AM by jsheridan »

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2016, 09:57:15 AM »

I'm familiar with the Dragon and the surrounding area, love it down there and hoping to move there this summer.

The Cherohala skyway is about  my favorite piece of blacktop on the planet.. i love me some extra fast roads and the skyway delivers!

Dragon is a great road, but the Snake beats it and its not at all populated. The Dragon just has way too many people out there to have a real good time. Check it out sometime!

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2016, 10:21:41 AM »
The Dragon just has way too many people out there to have a real good time.

not to mention a cop around every bend.  (pretty much literally)

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2016, 11:04:18 AM »
i haven't been on the dragon in about 10 years or so...it was pretty quiet when I was there...no cops either.

Offline kingscreen

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2016, 12:24:29 PM »
If this is turning into a car thread, I'm jumping in!  Here's my collection.
Scott Garnett
King Screen