Author Topic: Just a Video  (Read 8192 times)

Offline Underbase37

Re: Just a Video
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2016, 09:53:46 PM »

2013 AC/Servo Sportsman.

Blade flys over the top portion of the print.  When you are printing really fast the stroke begins before the blade hits mesh, depending on squeegee angle.

I would love to set it like Alan has in the vid: flood, drop, wait, print stroke.

It's in the settings menu behind a password. You can set the delay before the head takes off.

This should be what you're looking for. I would hit Rich or one of his guys up.  He showed me how to do this a while back. You need the password to get into that menu. But you should be able to get it done by email or over the phone pretty quick and easy.

Murphy

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
Re: Just a Video
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2016, 03:23:54 PM »
Thanks everyone for pointing me toward trying the squeegee delay again in the service menu.

So I was able to successfully increase the squeegee stroke delay.  However, it gets overrode by the second stroke timer if you are double stroking in table up so you end up giving up some time.   When 2x stroking in table up it appears to use the table up prox to trigger the squeegee delay, poor form. 

Also, after making that adjustment, it somehow reset all of our counters and slowed our index speed down to 68doz/hr dry cycling with no heads on.  Our press now has 232 impressions on it.....so I guess we got a new, slow, press out the adjustment.